User Tag List

Page 1785 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 78512851685173517751783178417851786178717951835188522852785 ... LastLast
Results 17,841 to 17,850 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Clavicles = Barf.

I dont find that attractive.

Senior Member Array

There are levels of clavicle attractiveness. Too apparent and the attractiveness goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

(For the record, I picked this picture because she's pointing to it, not because I think she's pretty. She looks annoying)

I dont think I like any of those, although I like the pictures with the words, were do you get those? The Bear one is great.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I agree with much of that assessment, I like the fact that Rory and Amy are a double act because I dont like the whole Dr having people as love interests thing, its way too modern for my liking, he's an alien and also infinitely older than his quarries when you think about it but I also think the Drs have been getting younger too when you consider the older ones.

I think it was John Pertwee who was the stomp Dr in terms of being gun totting and battling, he released a Dr Who song too about how much ass he was going to kick across space and time, fun stuff, UNIT used to be one tough outfit at a time too and they killed them off in a single episode at the beginning of the new Dr episodes.
    The double act yes! I was getting tired of everyone having feelings for the Doctor. And towards the last episodes of Ten's era, it got wayy too melodramatic. The Doctor essentially become some kind of god, specially in End of Time. It made me root for the Master. I saw it being said elsewhere but I do agree that Matt Smith does the old man in a younger body thing very well.

There's a song too? Oh I'm very confused about UNIT. There's some kind of lack of continuity but maybe it's just me since I haven't watched everything.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The double act yes! I was getting tired of everyone having feelings for the Doctor. And towards the last episodes of Ten's era, it got wayy too melodramatic. The Doctor essentially become some kind of god, specially in End of Time. It made me root for the Master. I saw it being said elsewhere but I do agree that Matt Smith does the old man in a younger body thing very well.

There's a song too? Oh I'm very confused about UNIT. There's some kind of lack of continuity but maybe it's just me since I haven't watched everything.
    UNIT stood for unitied nations intelligence task force but it really was the british army, in the old series they and the brigadeer were the armed with of Dr Who's offensive against all things alien, torchwood is actually an anti-Dr and anti-alien covert agency which is supposed to predate it which means there is a disconnect there someplace.

UNIT was wiped out by the aliens who used humans a suits but which had the big butts, nasty heads and big long arms and hands with big claws. Cant remember their name, the slavene? or something like that.

NPcomplete

UNIT stood for unitied nations intelligence task force but it really was the british army, in the old series they and the brigadeer were the armed with of Dr Who's offensive against all things alien, torchwood is actually an anti-Dr and anti-alien covert agency which is supposed to predate it which means there is a disconnect there someplace.

UNIT was wiped out by the aliens who used humans a suits but which had the big butts, nasty heads and big long arms and hands with big claws. Cant remember their name, the slavene? or something like that.
    UNIT - oh. I think I saw them in some recent episodes. Torchwood was created in the Queen Victoria episode right? Or was it much earlier?

These are the Slitheen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slitheen) but I don't know if you mean them.

I wonder what more we're going to learn about River. But I have a quarter-baked theory about the death of the Doctor. (It is probably less than quarter-baked but )

Senior Member Array

I dont think I like any of those, although I like the pictures with the words, were do you get those? The Bear one is great.
    http://www.google.com

Hipsters should avoid doing r&b songs... Or at the very least drop the mustache and horned rimmed glasses if they do. Irony and soulful honesty do not mix.

http://vimeo.com/28945118
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Time to start my time travel adventure!

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche