User Tag List

Page 1783 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 78312831683173317731781178217831784178517931833188322832783 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,830 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Er, that is a different comparison you're making there, on the basis I suspect you are making the comparison I would agree. Although I would suggest that hot scottish red heads should rule the world. They should all be by wives too.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Your argument is invalid.
    This is a really random observation, but I find it unbelievably sexy when a female's hip bones cause the edge of their panties to not lay against their skin, and instead create that little gap between skin and panties.

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Array

Me too. It's like...

... an invitation.

You guys dont think it makes them look under fed? I do.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I do, I'm a big fan of Dr Who, there's only one or two which I really dont like, the American episode I dont consider the real thing, likewise I dont like that black leather jacket wearing guy who was in the role very briefly, I dont like some of the modern sidekicks, particularly the one who was supposedly David Tennent's muse.

I like a lot of the black and white and older episodes, also there's a real difference between the world wars, cold war and empire era Dr Who and the latest ones. He used to carry a collapseable machine gun and drive a car with a massive lazer cannon on it, his sidekicks used to carry RPGs when battling Daleks and an electrified baseball bat.
    I think I might have to look for the episodes and give them another try.

Leather Jacket Doctor - must be the ninth. I didn't like him at first but he grew on me. He's not very flamboyant and his jacket was ghastly but he wasn't so bad. I like The Empty Children and The Doctor Dances episodes.

Ten's muse? Hmm Rose? I don't like her either. She's too whiny haha. Martha - hmm some of her episodes were way too cheesy, like when the Master trapped the Doctor.. Donna was too loud at first but she turned out ok.

I like Rory from the current series though. Amy's alright but Rory is the best!!

Oh and River Song gets on my nerves but I still feel bad for her.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

It would be dependent upon the girl's body, Lark. Some would look underfed. Some just have more prominent hip bones. I like hips though. Wide hips, prominent hip bones. Om nom nom.

I also like clavicles. The collar bone. I like the line that it creates. Clavicles are sexy.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Array

The skin-to-panty gap is mostly caused by the way she's laying down. It's an artifact of her body's position, not the size of her waist strictly speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I think I might have to look for the episodes and give them another try.

Leather Jacket Doctor - must be the ninth. I didn't like him at first but he grew on me. He's not very flamboyant and his jacket was ghastly but he wasn't so bad. I like The Empty Children and The Doctor Dances episodes.

Ten's muse? Hmm Rose? I don't like her either. She's too whiny haha. Martha - hmm some of her episodes were way too cheesy, like when the Master trapped the Doctor.. Donna was too loud at first but she turned out ok.

I like Rory from the current series though. Amy's alright but Rory is the best!!

Oh and River Song gets on my nerves but I still feel bad for her.
    I agree with much of that assessment, I like the fact that Rory and Amy are a double act because I dont like the whole Dr having people as love interests thing, its way too modern for my liking, he's an alien and also infinitely older than his quarries when you think about it but I also think the Drs have been getting younger too when you consider the older ones.

I think it was John Pertwee who was the stomp Dr in terms of being gun totting and battling, he released a Dr Who song too about how much ass he was going to kick across space and time, fun stuff, UNIT used to be one tough outfit at a time too and they killed them off in a single episode at the beginning of the new Dr episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    It would be dependent upon the girl's body, Lark. Some would look underfed. Some just have more prominent hip bones. I like hips though. Wide hips, prominent hip bones. Om nom nom.

I also like clavicles. The collar bone. I like the line that it creates. Clavicles are sexy.

I dont know what clavicles are, I dont like bony features though. I also like big hips, pear body shapes, the sorts of things which were signs of beauty in all the rennaisance artworks but fell out of vogue.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't think you need to have a 'bony' body type to have clavicles that stick out. I'm chubby and my clavicles stick out.

And I think theres still plennnty of people who like big hips.

~