User Tag List

Page 1782 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 78212821682173217721780178117821783178417921832188222822782 ... LastLast
Results 17,811 to 17,820 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Which one was that? I love the black and white Dalek war in the future one, the colour one with the robomen eating smarties is a bit of a farce, I dont think I know of any movies since and a lot of the feature length TV episodes of the modern Dr Who by the BBC arent the same.
    This one was when the 7th incarnation regenerated into the 8th one. I like the modern episodes! I tried watching some old ones but it's not easy. :S

Robomen eating smarties..do you mean cybermen? I'm not too familiar with the old eps.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    This one was when the 7th incarnation regenerated into the 8th one. I like the modern episodes! I tried watching some old ones but it's not easy. :S

Robomen eating smarties..do you mean cybermen? I'm not too familiar with the old eps.
    I dont know that one off hand, no robomen were humans who wore black plastic looking rubber costumes and motorcycle helmets and were either brainwashed or transformed into humanoid slaves by the Daleks, they used them for running up stairs and stuff like that back in the day before levitating and flying Daleks.

NB smarties are candy, like reeses pieces or m&ms, I think it was meant to be protein pills which the robomen were eating.

I don't know if it's worth it to get a pressure cooker from craigslist or just buy a new one for $20 more. It's kind of far/out of my way/don't really want to go there by myself. I guess I have answered my own question.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

NPcomplete

I dont know that one off hand, no robomen were humans who wore black plastic looking rubber costumes and motorcycle helmets and were either brainwashed or transformed into humanoid slaves by the Daleks, they used them for running up stairs and stuff like that back in the day before levitating and flying Daleks.
    NB smarties are candy, like reeses pieces or m&ms, I think it was meant to be protein pills which the robomen were eating.
    Oh I see. Yeah definitely not cybermen then.

Heh blue smarties are the best! Smarties as protein pills haha. That's resourceful, I suppose.

Do you watch the current Who episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Oh I see. Yeah definitely not cybermen then.

Heh blue smarties are the best! Smarties as protein pills haha. That's resourceful, I suppose.

Do you watch the current Who episodes?
    I do, I'm a big fan of Dr Who, there's only one or two which I really dont like, the American episode I dont consider the real thing, likewise I dont like that black leather jacket wearing guy who was in the role very briefly, I dont like some of the modern sidekicks, particularly the one who was supposedly David Tennent's muse.

I like a lot of the black and white and older episodes, also there's a real difference between the world wars, cold war and empire era Dr Who and the latest ones. He used to carry a collapseable machine gun and drive a car with a massive lazer cannon on it, his sidekicks used to carry RPGs when battling Daleks and an electrified baseball bat.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

@Lark

None of the female companions of Doctor Who compare to Sarah Jane Smith.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    @Lark

I wouldnt argue with that, although I really liked the combination of the Dr with the scarf and Savage.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post

Your argument is invalid.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

@93JC Well... from a male perspective, my argument is invalid.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche