User Tag List

Page 1761 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 76112611661171117511759176017611762176317711811186122612761 ... LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,610 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I have an insufferable coworker, he's just one of those guys who really likes status and tries to establish his own authority. He stands in too close, physically tries to impose himself by putting his hand on your shoulder and saying something condecending. The effect is either comical or sad, depending on your point of view, because he doesn't really have a lot going for him otherwise. Anyway, he recently got a higher title (non compensating) and his chest has expanded in diameter by 10%, and I'm not completely exaggerating, he literally walks with his nose in the air.

I had to deal with him this morning. I sent an e-mail, he didn't reply. My issue was time sensitive, so I went upstairs and talked to him point blank. He stared at his screen and didn't acknowledge me for long enough that I stood in closer and asked twice. He looked through me, then took care of his problem. I'd put this in the rant thread, but I enjoyed steamrolling over him and getting it resolved on my timetable instead of taking all day.
    I've got a guy like this in the office. Really likes to chime in, really loves to feel included in the hierarchy, and must be liked. I've heard him say one thing, hear the reaction from the owner, then immediately backpedal. A hilarious display.

Naturally, I'm very mean to him and intentionally deny him the affirmation he needs. The harder he tries, the more I invalidate and subtly insult.

So I guess I'm no different than him, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. It's a tremendous amount of fun.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I've got a guy like this in the office. Really likes to chime in, really loves to feel included in the hierarchy, and must be liked. I've heard him say one thing, hear the reaction from the owner, then immediately backpedal. A hilarious display.

Naturally, I'm very mean to him and intentionally deny him the affirmation he needs. The harder he tries, the more I invalidate and subtly insult.

So I guess I'm no different than him, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. It's a tremendous amount of fun.
    I know what you mean.. I have impulses, but I try to not do this. I suppose if I allowed myself, I'd do that Te thing where I just call him on it instead of playing whatever game he setup. I was a hair's breadth away from it this morning. I guess that's supposed to be the infamous 'bitchslap'.

Ginkgo

There will be no mercy next time.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Hmmm...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

All this must be a fantasy. Am I awake? Is it all for real? Is it?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Looking forward to fun.

NPcomplete

Untying yarn knots is so very satisfying atlhough I'm sad that my scarf is ruined and I can't find the pattern and I don't even remember which stitches I needed. On the other hand, I found some other patterns that would be interesting........once I finish the thesis.

I want to make a Doctor Who scarf but the colours are a bit ugh. I mean it's and I love it but still. Hmm..

The call was lost.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by matmos
    What the fucking fuck? That is the most fuckishly fucked piece of fucking fuckery that any fucker could ever hope to fuck.

In essence, it is fuckism.
    Classic.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    All this must be a fantasy.
    (big image)