User Tag List

Page 1725 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 72512251625167517151723172417251726172717351775182522252725 ... LastLast
Results 17,241 to 17,250 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Sometimes I wonder.

We threatened to shut the Sexuality forum down two years ago due to the same question, but membership kinda freaked out at the thought.
    I'm still sad about that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

@Lark and @Qlip : Speeking as an asexual, that's not the reason I go on here. Just cause sex is ever present in YOUR minds doesn't mean its that way for everyone. :p

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    The MBTI and psychology has gradually ebbed away, it'll reappear now and again but usually in relation to sex, hell even a lot of the non-sex topics, politics, philosophy, spirituality, are one way or another traceable back to the sex topic.
    Well, the main bulk of membership here who was interested in hardcore discussions of MBTI have drifted away or simply become bored with the topic, while the newer people treat type more casually and/or are less into the systematic discussions. The forum that exists now is definitely not the forum that existed at Year 0 or even Year 1.

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    Speeking as an asexual, that's not the reason I go on here. Just cause sex is ever present in YOUR minds doesn't mean its that way for everyone. :p
    I just checked the Statistics, since I thought the Sexuality forum might be the most popular forum right now on-site. (i'm pretty sure it's in the top 3.)

Turns out I was wrong.
    The Fluff Zone was the most popular forum in the last three months.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

Feeling completely piled upon in terms of work load. Bloody hell. Please let today go well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

BTW, I wasn't wondering if suspecting everything to be about sex was cynical. I was wondering if actually thinking everything was about sex is an ultimately cynical point of view.

@amerellis Ah, but I still wonder, even if sex isn't present on your mind, if all the forms you follow are pretty much the ones set by evolution. Meaning that they all are about propagating the species, conciously or not. Are humans truly 'just' animals? Or have our brains actually made us more than 'just'.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

@Qlip : o i see. yeah, i know that is probably doesn't have to necessarily be cyncial but i would tend to view it that way.

and you don't think their could be asexual animals? perhaps i don't understand.

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

[YOUTUBE="qzfo4txaQJA"]Let's Talk about Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/YOUTUBE]
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Senior Member Array SecantSquared's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Let's Talk about Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's talk about you and me?
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Qlip : o i see. yeah, i know that is probably doesn't have to necessarily be cyncial but i would tend to view it that way.

and you don't think their could be asexual animals? perhaps i don't understand.
    I'm just rambling. What I mean, amerellis. You are asexual, but are you just ultimately doing things that have been set forth by evolution for ultimately sexual purposes. Or maybe even just playing a supportive propagative role?

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

@Lark and @Qlip : Speeking as an asexual, that's not the reason I go on here. Just cause sex is ever present in YOUR minds doesn't mean its that way for everyone. :p
    You don't get aroused by the sight of genitalia?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex