User Tag List

Page 1711 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 71112111611166117011709171017111712171317211761181122112711 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,110 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    What is NF about wanting to be sorted into Slytherin, give people wedges using a wand, while sticking it to the man?

Edit: Also, people are idiots.
    I would want to be sorted into Hufflepuff so I could incite them into some kind of uprising, and then wreak havoc against all who did not bow to the Badger Banner. Then, I'd chill with Prof. Sprout cause you know Pomona is the kinda down ass babe that a) definitely knows how to grow good dro, and b) would totally smoke out a student if you kept the shit dl.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Because she's a grown woman, supposedly an ENTJ and she's always watching children's movies and now she's talking about going to Hogwart's lol.
    You forget, Marm, some of us are young enough to have been the target audience for those books when they were popular. Doesn't necessarily say anything about your typing to enjoy a good story.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Don't get so defensive, I just said people could perceive it that way, and that's why I'm not actually building an argument for it. You just seem to talk about kids movies a lot I've noticed, like it's one of your primary interests. People might associate that with NF...definitely more than ENTJ... that's all.

I'm not type stalking anyone, Jag. I was making a joke, because usually YWIR lets it slide off of her. Apparently not this time.

My bad.
    Don't read too much into it, I'm not getting defensive. I just found it ridiculous, tis all, not serious enough to be defensive other. Notice the lame little joke about jock at the end.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Anyhow, like you said, no real argument there. Just find it funny that "wanting to go to Hogwarts", was viewed as an "NF" statement by you. Does @Riva, or @JocktheMotie seem NF to you?
    I know for a fact Jock would murder his mother for an admission letter.

Hmmm... you do have a point. He does give a sociopath vibe .

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post

You forget, Marm, some of us are young enough to have been the target audience for those books when they were popular. Doesn't necessarily say anything about your typing to enjoy a good story.
    She likes more recent children's films, too!!! This isn't a one-time thing!!! But she seems offended, so I'm not going to keep going on about it. I thought she'd laugh it off.

But sure that might play into it that I was a teenager, and by the time I was fourteen I rejected anything that was supposed to be for children/adolescents. Like I wouldn't read R.L. Stine novels, I had to read Stephen King.

One of the things that I *did not* fit about the NF stereotype when I typed myself was the whole fantasy genre/kids movies/Disney thing...though I do think the first couple of Harry Potter movies were very well done, I like the special effects, it does seem like a very cool school for a kid to go to. It's not like I'm making fun of anybody, good lord.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ron Weasley's owl was assigned to deliver my admissions letter; Farewell, Hogwarts aspirations.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are you trolling, Jag?

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

That's your job with Billy - actually it was harassment on your part.

Riva

^ Yes Jag, stop being a troll.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That's your job with Billy.
    I wasn't trolling Billy.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma