User Tag List

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

lmao I *just* realized you can tag people in posts by adding the @ sign before their username. derp.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I didn't think I would actually finish that essay final. I nearly gave up four times today. Relief!
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    lmao I *just* realized you can tag people in posts by adding the @ sign before their username. derp.
    dONT feel bad its really new feature
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Ginkgo

It's so chill here. Freedom.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    dONT feel bad its really new feature
    Haha alright, that makes me feel a bit better then
    Ugh, 5:30am...why am I awake?
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

Enneagram
    8w9

Got an interview with the American Action Network!

[YOUTUBE="NisCkxU544c"]Like a Boss[/YOUTUBE]
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

From the photos thread re. using "negs" to attract hot women:

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    NEG's are quite luring to women, so I've heard. It's hardly social cluelessness. Counterintuitive, perhaps, but so is attraction.
    OK, uh, good luck with that.

While I agree it's a good idea to NOT drool over a woman and go on about how beautiful she is because that makes a guy look like a shallow loser who is putting her on a pedestal based on something so superficial, I don't know that insulting her instead is going to work on anyone with a 3 digit IQ. Sounds like a weird rules game to me - maybe a good way to attract others playing weird games, at best.

So out of curiosity, is it something you've tried? Or just something you've heard about?

PS - Actually, that reminds me of a scene from The Big Bang Theory when Wolowitz tried a backhanded compliment neg on Penny, so she shot him a dirty look and flicked him in the head. That show cracks me up so much sometimes!

Today Richard Rorty and I were in the park - him lying in my lap, awaiting my eye; me rediscovering the beauty of nature and considering him in agreement and with occasional amusement. A lean black man in colorful sweatpants lying a few meters away from us was caressing his upper body with his hand from time to time.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    From the photos thread re. using "negs" to attract hot women:

OK, uh, good luck with that.

While I agree it's a good idea to NOT drool over a woman and go on about how beautiful she is because that makes a guy look like a shallow loser who is putting her on a pedestal based on something so superficial, I don't know that insulting her instead is going to work on anyone with a 3 digit IQ. Sounds like a weird rules game to me - maybe a good way to attract others playing weird games, at best.

So out of curiosity, is it something you've tried? Or just something you've heard about?
    Why did you put this in the random thought thread? No, I've never practiced PUA as far as using scripted lines, peacocking, neg'ing and such, but I am aware of its tactics and I see them being implemented all the time, consciously or unconsciously. I don't disagree with you. It takes two to play the game whether they both realize it or not. I understand why men and women both hate PUA. I'm not a fan of it myself, but I'm more disgusted by the social rules that govern it than the clowns who started the community. You wouldn't blame Isaac Newton for tripping and falling on your ass. He didn't create gravity; he identified it for what it is. Same with PUA. There may be exceptions, but most of it is based on human interaction that has gone on long before someone gave it a name.