User Tag List

Page 1640 of 6775 FirstFirst ... 64011401540159016301638163916401641164216501690174021402640 ... LastLast
Results 16,391 to 16,400 of 67741

Thread: Random Thought Thread

If I said something about it one day, I do wonder what the reactions would be.

I could see most of them being pleasant about it on the outside but negatively impacted in private.

It's really too bad.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Frak, my eyes are bothering me
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Think I got a record no. of notifications when I logged in today, maybe it was just not visiting the forum until now.

Right now my phone and I have a reciprocal relationship in which we keep on dropping each other
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Yes!!!

Edit: oops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by JAVO; 08-02-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: oops

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Where do you find these people?
    I've met all sorts of people in all sorts of places, and I don't easily judge ... though I will say I feel really sorry for this woman. I don't think she's all there. Her boyfriend knows, too.

Like, she lives with her boyfriend and has had sexual encouters with her mother since she was sixteen.

I don't even...
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Yesterday I was contemplating contacting Samuel L Jackson's managerial staff about a potential investment company opportunity I'd concocted entitled "Bitch, be cool. Airconditioning and Refrigeration", based around his signature line from his character Jules Winnfield in the film Pulp Fiction, with our slogan being "Chillin' these bitches out with no installation fees". Also, our company vehicle would consist of this picture enlarged and stretched out on the side of our vans, except edited in such a way to have as to have the gun photo shopped into a fan.
    NSFW
    [YOUTUBE="1ItxVWTikGI"]Beer[/YOUTUBE]
    Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

The new head of the department fired my boss about a month ago ("restructuring the department"). Without first hiring someone to replace her - we still haven't, as of yet. I've been winging it the entire month and essentially running the entire accounting department in a lot of ways.

Now... to get me to stay the new head of the department gave me a 10% pay raise and new shiny things like transferring my phone charges to the company account and giving me a new iPhone 4...

...it's working. Apparently I can be bribed with shiny objects, like a bloody crow or a particularly ADD-addled cat.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    The new head of the department fired my boss about a month ago ("restructuring the department"). Without first hiring someone to replace her - we still haven't, as of yet. I've been winging it the entire month and essentially running the entire accounting department in a lot of ways.

Now... to get me to stay the new head of the department gave me a 10% pay raise and new shiny things like transferring my phone charges to the company account and giving me a new iPhone 4...

...it's working. Apparently I can be bribed with shiny objects, like a bloody crow or a particularly ADD-addled cat.
    Maybe they are testing you to see if you would be suitable and willing to step up into the role.... What do you think of that?

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

DSL is broken... now on dialup... this feels like I'm back in the Cretaceous era of internet browsing.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche