User Tag List

Page 1630 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 63011301530158016201628162916301631163216401680173021302630 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,300 of 67779

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #16291
    Senior Member Array LeftKick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Never even heard of Eureka. Did see him on Big Bang, though, that was pretty hilarious. Is Eureka worth checking out?
    It's one of the better shows on the Syfy channel. Big Bang is one of my favorite shows right now. Favorite comedy hands down.
    Smile! Now!

    Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

    End of line.

  2. #16292
    Senior Member Array LeftKick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Posts
    150

    Default




    Moar Fluffy!!!
    Smile! Now!

    Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

    End of line.

  3. #16293
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,667

    Default

    And you've had how many cocktails?

  4. #16294
    Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No it's what I think and it's in regards to a number of his posts, not this particular argument.
    I'm inclined to disagree. Please review Nico's first statement in post #16289 regarding possible points of view versus personal beliefs. While you could likely make reasonable arguments for what you said, your statements are not things that can be objectively proven as fact.

  5. #16295
    Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    I'm inclined to disagree. Please review Nico's first statement in post #16289 regarding possible points of view versus personal beliefs. While you could likely make reasonable arguments for what you said, your statements are not things that can be objectively proven as fact.
    Thinking isn't always able to be proven objectively as fact. Ti is subjective, and so are the theoretical functions such as Ne and Ni. Many theories Thinking types come up with have not been proven with fact.

    I have observed his posts over a lengthy period of time, so you must realize you're responding to something I've watched for at least a year now.

    You also apparently are going by what you "feel" if you presume I'm feeling rather than thinking based on my observations of multiple posts by Nico.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    "In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3


    Fasting for Advent


    Give Vegan


    SEE-Fi /Gamma

  6. #16296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No it's what I think and it's in regards to a number of his posts, not this particular argument.
    In that case, let us investigate your thought:

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    [S]ome of the stuff you say almost implies to me you live in your head and never leave your apartment, in which case it's very easy to pretend that nothing has any meaning.
    It is true, figuratively speaking, that I live in my head; it is also true that I spend most of my time inside my apartment; I even agree that it is easy to pretend that nothing has any meaning. There is, however, a distinction to be made between having a certain feeling that everything is vanity and nothingness (due to depression or such) and believing it to be a simple fact (arrived at by rational means).

    I find it funny that we are having this conversation on a typology forum, because the 'problem' we face is, I believe, a rather typical one.

  7. #16297
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Snape, snape, severus snape. Jumbledore!

    I miss TK

  8. #16298
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    People who do drugs have overly comfortable lives.

  9. #16299
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    People who drugs have overly comfortable lives.
    Totally man.


  10. #16300
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Totally. Drug addiction doesnt happen in developing or third world nations at all. They're the epitome of comfortable.
    Last edited by Nijntje; 07-31-2011 at 12:36 AM.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO