User Tag List

Page 1620 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 62011201520157016101618161916201621162216301670172021202620 ... LastLast
Results 16,191 to 16,200 of 67646

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Banned Array

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This goes out to anyone willing to enlighten me. I'm beginning to get the impression that an INTJ feeling as if he had the upper hand is akin to when my buddy thinks he's bringing the whammy down on me when he announces that I opted to buy Buffy the Vampire Slayer instead of shooting fully automatics with him. I generally avoid any situation where that happens, not because I am in any way embarrassed, but because I get tired of hearing the same story over again and seeing him grandstand. And he thinks he has something on me.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    This goes out to anyone willing to enlighten me. I'm beginning to get the impression that an INTJ feeling as if he had the upper hand is akin to when my buddy thinks he's bringing the whammy down on me when he announces that I opted to buy Buffy the Vampire Slayer instead of shooting fully automatics with him. I generally avoid any situation where that happens, not because I am in any way embarrassed, but because I get tired of hearing the same story over again and seeing him grandstand. And he thinks he has something on me.
    Grandstanding isn't type related but if it happens often, it gets really boring and expected.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Poor baby.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

I just took my laundry out of the wash and about a dozen individually-wrapped toothpicks fell out onto the floor. Where did they come from? Not me...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I just took my laundry out of the wash and about a dozen individually-wrapped toothpicks fell out onto the floor. Where did they come from? Not me...

Yeah, yeah, it's no wonder you don't remember.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Between The Rebel Without a Clue and The Great Suspicious Accuser I don't think I want to talk to another INTx for the rest of my life.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array Keps Mnemnosyne's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Well, I'm a known person for taking straight girls, and helping them lesbian up. Whatever it takes (which is usually alcohol).
    I think this would be funnier if I had posted this. Not doubting your ability, Patches. Just don't doubt mine either, please.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like my new avatar.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Its a shame he's not got more memories to reference from the sound of it, any time I realise me and my buds are constantly telling or retelling the same stories I realise we should be doing more things together to make for more or better stories.