User Tag List

Page 1611 of 6779 FirstFirst ... 61111111511156116011609161016111612161316211661171121112611 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,110 of 67781

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #16101
    Senior Member Array Simi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Goodness, I get so embarrassed easily.
    I wish I had a thicker skin ._. I wish I was like, Kanye West or something.
    He just says anything and everything and then he gives a douchebag apology but everyone knows that he didn't feel any remorse at all.
    Your epidermis is showing. <3

  2. #16102
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,667

    Default

    I think it really sucks I have to shut down my visitor wall because of a jerk. Grow up, man.

  3. #16103
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I think it really sucks I have to shut down my visitor wall because of a jerk. Grow up, man.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


  4. #16104
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Not you, ya wanker. Friends can still post.

  5. #16105
    Status: Full Retard Array Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    I find to sorta strange that as you progressively get drunker and drunker, your speech patterns and mannerisms slowly resemble that of Tommy Chung more and more.

  6. #16106
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Goodness, I get so embarrassed easily.
    I wish I had a thicker skin ._. I wish I was like, Kanye West or something.
    He just says anything and everything and then he gives a douchebag apology but everyone knows that he didn't feel any remorse at all.
    No, be yourself. Meanwhile nin the cave of Mysteries, Typology Central collaborates to put and end to kanye. We shall make it seem as a an acceidenct, send an agent in, give his favorite wine cooler a bit of the old

    woah ok I can't see straight enough to piss

  7. #16107
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,667

    Default

    Go eat something.

  8. #16108
    Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    6,147

    Default

    He's totally gonna hate himself tomorrow, not only because what he's saying either.

    I hope you have alot of pain relief medicine Ginkgo.

  9. #16109
    Senior Member Array Simi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    No, be yourself. Meanwhile nin the cave of Mysteries, Typology Central collaborates to put and end to kanye. We shall make it seem as a an acceidenct, send an agent in, give his favorite wine cooler a bit of the old

    woah ok I can't see straight enough to piss
    Kanye West is an asshole, and I love him for it. No ending to him. D:
    Your epidermis is showing. <3

  10. #16110
    Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,281

    Default

    I'm starting to think that tin foil hat is cooking his brain.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    "In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3


    Fasting for Advent


    Give Vegan


    SEE-Fi /Gamma

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO