User Tag List

Page 1592 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 59210921492154215821590159115921593159416021642169220922592 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 67843

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #15911
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    something about that confuses me....
    You mean it's fairly subjective???

  2. #15912
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Reading about the Amish in the last 5 minutes brought me to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Willems
    Condemnation by the Catholic Church, and arrest?
    They should start arresting some Catholic priests.

  3. #15913
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    when you say i have a random thought before saying the random thought is no longer random, because it's now expectant?
    by @magpie

  4. #15914
    The Eighth Colour Array Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    when you say i have a random thought before saying the random thought is no longer random, because it's now expectant?
    The thought itself was random, but the communication of the thought was not. Or something.

  5. #15915
    Senior Member Array LeftKick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    when you say i have a random thought before saying the random thought is no longer random, because it's now expectant?
    I took an expectant and antihistamine because my sentences were running.
    Smile! Now!

    Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

    End of line.

  6. #15916
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    What is she bitching about? >>>>

  7. #15917
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You mean it's fairly subjective???
    subjective to the point of being seemingly whimsical to me... I disapprove

    on another note, we actually went on a date this evening for the first time in ages! the man got adventurous and decided to try vietnamese food for the first time under the rationale that he likes Chinese and Thai food and Vietnam is located somewhat near both of those countries... dinner was delicious
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  8. #15918
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Today or maybe yesterday is the prescise date that I began to think that the internet, particularly social networking sites and discussion forums no longer interest me.

  9. #15919
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    Bye.

  10. #15920
    Senior Member Array Mae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp
    Posts
    386
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 629
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO