User Tag List

Page 1576 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 57610761476152615661574157515761577157815861626167620762576 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,760 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

figsfiggyfigs

I loves me salad. I can eat salad erry minute, of erryday.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I like your user name goats, seems to go well with some threads.

wow i didn't even realize this. I should've called myself something like like 'a retard'
    like 'last post by a retard'

haaaaaahahaa.
    I 50 N 100 T 62 P 39

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5grnFVgU_Q&NR=1"]Oh Creatures[/YOUTUBE]
    Made 5x better by conversations with my INTJ, which will not be shared.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

A window to the soul

I

ThatGirl

My dentist saw the results of my being scammed by a previous dentist, and I think may have assumed I was an idiot. >/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    My dentist saw the results of my being scammed by a previous dentist, and I think may have assumed I was an idiot. >/
    What did he do to you? I knew this Russian chick who had steel fillings put in back in her homeland. She spent a lot of time in the dentist chair here dealing with them.

ThatGirl

My first trip to the dentist in my 20's I went for a speck on my tooth to be checked out, never had a cavity. The dentist told me that my teeth were riddled with cavities I didn't know about since I hadn't been since I was a kid (info I assumed was needed for the consult). He said the cavities were in between the teeth, (my teeth are pretty closed together), and that I hadn't been flossing enough. He filed every bottom molar (I had a bad feeling yes, but I thought I was being a wimp since I never had dental work done before). Something struck me as off when he tapped out my insurance and asked me to pay cash for the top ones. Telling me that they would all need root canals if left unattended. I told him I would have to think about it (wasn't feeling any pain). Never went back.

Two dentists since then have told me, I don't have a single cavity. The one today, said he doubted I ever did. BUT the other dentist cracked my tooth when he was filling one, and now to fix it, I have to pay over $2000.00.

I again said I had to think about it (even though this time I know the issue is legit). But I just googled it, and apparently, that is way too high.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Wow, that's disturbing.

ThatGirl

Seriously, I am almost ready to say just pull the tooth, and let the wisdom grow in its place.

I bet lawyers for dentists are the shadiest people in the world.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Stopped at an intersection for a red light and heard a siren. The ghost interceptor came around the corner at a hella' speed, all four tires sticking to the ground, in full control since he straightened out without any problems while continuing to speed up. His face was calm and focused. What is it about testosterone? Sooooooooooo...HOT!