User Tag List

Page 1571 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 57110711471152115611569157015711572157315811621167120712571 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,710 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #15701
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    The cute Russian from TATU that I used to have a crush on found Botox.

    HOLY JEEBUS.

    I've used botox and i NEVER ended up like this.

    :c

    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  2. #15702
    RETIRED Array CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    HOLY JEEBUS.

    I've used botox and i NEVER ended up like this.

    :c

    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    It's not the botox, it's the eyebrow tattoo and the filler in the lips.

    She certainly didn't go for the 'feathered natural' eyebrow tats or a more natural look.

    Mang...so many bad jokes relating to "Russian women" that could pop off from here...
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  3. #15703
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    It's not the botox, it's the eyebrow tattoo and the filler in the lips.

    She certainly didn't go for the 'feathered natural' eyebrow tats or a more natural look.

    Mang...so many bad jokes relating to "Russian women" that could pop off from here...

    haha!

    The most fun i had when i had it done was trying to frown, i normally get a little crease between my eyebrows and no matter HOW hard i'd frown, nothing would happen, my eyes would just narrow.

    It was hilarious

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  4. #15704
    Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    But her cute little button nose got all bulbous, too. Whats that all about? WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  5. #15705
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Bad nosejob?

    It's a whole world of messy science.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  6. #15706
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    But her cute little button nose got all bulbous, too.
    Fist fight.

  7. #15707
    RETIRED Array CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,071

    Default

    Maybe her nose was always bulbous? That first pic is at a cleverly posed angle. But seriously...damn those eyebrows! She should have gone for eyebrow emroidery:



    I know some day I am!

    I think I missed a back story - Nintje - why'd you get botox?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  8. #15708
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    The cute Russian from TATU that I used to have a crush on found Botox.

    She found a magic marker too.

  9. #15709
    meinmeinmein! Array mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    maybe her new face was made to be viewed from top angle.
    because she got older and had to start using her lips for other
    things other than singing. a strategic career move!
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  10. #15710
    RETIRED Array CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    She found a magic marker too.
    HAAA! You mean ENTP you >_<

    But - HAAAAAA.

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    maybe her new face was made to be viewed from top angle.
    because she got older and had to start using her lips for other
    things other than singing. a strategic career move!
    I'm so glad you're not a minor when you say things like that ^_^. Your av reminds me of a minor who used to post on the forum.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO