User Tag List

Page 1548 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 54810481448149815381546154715481549155015581598164820482548 ... LastLast
Results 15,471 to 15,480 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Strange craving...for cheetos/cheezies. Maybe I'll pick up one of those mixed bags with the pretzels.
    I blame the commercials.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG3QjfEGUqs"]Cheetos[/YOUTUBE]
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    ^Hmm...same here. Got liberally sprinkled with "derail" today.
    I woke up at 1:00 pm.

Why do I procrastinate some things and not others?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Casey Anthony should use her newfound infamy to launch and promote a chain of Daycare centers.

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

I found a bird with a broken wing two days ago.

Gave it food, shelter, water and hopefully what is the comfort of soft speech.

Flicker (he/she) died last night... reminding me that that everything and everyone I love will die.

Then I made myself go to bed. 'Tis better now.

I don't like life lessons one is reminded of underneath a summer sky and still moon.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

I bought a cheap handheld wood router.Only need it for one project,so got the cheapest one I could at a discount tool store. I realize it was cheap and knew that the instructions would be less than great,but sheesh. These are a few lines from the manual,exactly as written,misspellings and all.

"In order to prevent from firing,electric shock,being hurted ect.you must pay attention the following safeties"

"collect and store.if not using the tools collect and stone in a dry place nut touched.You'd better locked them"

"Lay stress on dress.Using the machine in large dress is dangerous.Because the cloths can possiblely be caught by the rolling tools and comes the trouble accidently.

"Using the machine outdoors.You'd better put on robber glove and boots wilt no holes.The man with long hair better'd wear a hat."

'If Voitage supplied can't be known,don't insert the plug if the supplied voltage is weaker than the rated ,the nator will beb damagable."
    Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by LeftKick View Post
    I bought a cheap handheld wood router.Only need it for one project,so got the cheapest one I could at a discount tool store. I realize it was cheap and knew that the instructions would be less than great,but sheesh. These are a few lines from the manual,exactly as written,misspellings and all.

"In order to prevent from firing,electric shock,being hurted ect.you must pay attention the following safeties"

"collect and store.if not using the tools collect and stone in a dry place nut touched.You'd better locked them"

"Lay stress on dress.Using the machine in large dress is dangerous.Because the cloths can possiblely be caught by the rolling tools and comes the trouble accidently.

"Using the machine outdoors.You'd better put on robber glove and boots wilt no holes.The man with long hair better'd wear a hat."

'If Voitage supplied can't be known,don't insert the plug if the supplied voltage is weaker than the rated ,the nator will beb damagable."
    It's gonna kill you.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It's gonna kill you.
    Nah, he'll be fine... all ISTP's own at least one pair of ''robber gloves.''
    He's all set.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I go to the store. Park right by a Uhaul truck. Get out and to my utter horror, there is a giant-ass SPIDER painted on the side! Who the hell paints spiders on the side of trucks!? Huh? Huh?

Freaking nightmare generator...lovely....

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Why people like my roommate don't know when to shut the fuck up. I've already told him his prattling bores me and he loses my attention after about a minute into the conversation, yet he keeps blubbering.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”