User Tag List

Page 1508 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 50810081408145814981506150715081509151015181558160820082508 ... LastLast
Results 15,071 to 15,080 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #15071
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Fatal attraction.

  2. #15072
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    No, not him. The guy with the stringy hair and the pretentious attitude.
    Scott William Winters.


    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Love is one soul inhabiting two bodies.
    This is why NFs scare the shit out of me, no joke

  3. #15073
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Love is one soul inhabiting two bodies.
    This is why NFs scare the shit out of me, no joke
    Dude, I'm an NF and this STILL scares the shit out of me.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  4. #15074
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Take that, you scallywag.

  5. #15075
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Dude, I'm an NF and this STILL scares the shit out of me.
    Clearly your MBTI is wrong then, you not CRZY, you SANE!!

  6. #15076
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    So have they developed a teleportation device yet?

  7. #15077
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    This is why NFs scare the shit out of me, no joke
    Lol! So what makes you feel fuzzy inside? Two soulless people eating each others' faces off?

  8. #15078
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    I just captured a fly under a beer cap. I am now thinking what to do with it. I can't let it fly drunk, and am pretty sure there was some precipitation on the lid....

    Really I have this rule, I don't go in your bug cave, you don't come in my people house. Normally I would get the raid, but, I think it was injured to have been caught so quickly.

    Stupid humanity.

    Lol, and it is still under the cap.

  9. #15079
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Has Kas never been bitten by the love bug?

    One way or another
    It's gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

  10. #15080
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I just captured a fly under a beer cap. I am now thinking what to do with it. I can't let it fly drunk, and am pretty sure there was some precipitation on the lid....

    Really I have this rule, I don't go in your bug cave, you don't come in my people house. Normally I would get the raid, but, I think it was injured to have been caught so quickly.

    Stupid humanity.

    Lol, and it is still under the cap.
    Tie one to each of his wings. Viola! Automatic percussion instrument!

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO