User Tag List

Page 1488 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 4889881388143814781486148714881489149014981538158819882488 ... LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #14871
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Why am I not in bed? Grrrrr.

  2. #14872
    Senior Member Array Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    The Troll Hunter it looks badass like Where the Wild Things are Gone on a rampage. Which reminded me of nostalgia land ramparts, no not rampage with beasties but.



    Ramparts with knights way cooler.

  3. #14873
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I hate casinos.
    You're no fun.

  4. #14874
    Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    I actually don't like casinos either.

    My mom/brother tried to take me to one. I feel like there are far more entertaining things I could do with that money.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  5. #14875
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You're no fun.
    Lol, it's true. I always think if I go with different people, in a different mood, or at a different time, it will be better. I always end up leaving baffled by what people see in it. Of course we didn't go all the way into Vegas so that could have made a difference.

    I think if I ever convince myself to go again it will be to see the shows and exhibits mostly. Like, Phantom of the Opera. Now that would be cool.

  6. #14876
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I actually don't like casinos either.

    My mom/brother tried to take me to one. I feel like there are far more entertaining things I could do with that money.
    The atmosphere is weird. Everyone looks stressed, depressed, drone like, or on on something.

  7. #14877
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    The Troll Hunter it looks badass like Where the Wild Things are Gone on a rampage. Which reminded me of nostalgia land ramparts, no not rampage with beasties but.



    Ramparts with knights way cooler.
    Yeah, the knights turned giant by the evil witches, its was awesome.

  8. #14878
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I actually don't like casinos either.
    You're forgiven - only because you're a Steelers fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Lol, it's true. I always think if I go with different people, in a different mood, or at a different time, it will be better. I always end up leaving baffled by what people see in it.
    It's fun when a huge group of people are screaming like lunatics at the craps table, making a bunch of money.

  9. #14879
    Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You're forgiven - only because you're a Steelers fan.
    Think the lockout is going to end before the preseason games start? We could be without football this year! :o
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  10. #14880
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Think the lockout is going to end before the preseason games start? We could be without football this year! :o
    At this point, nothing would surprise me. I think the owners are behaving like idiots.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO