User Tag List

Page 1446 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 4469461346139614361444144514461447144814561496154619462446 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,460 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Yeah, they should all have Engrish style quotes on them, though: Enjoy the fresh-like experience of cough drop. It is white water rapids in your tongue. Live!
    lol! have you seen those (delicious) Japanese gummy candies? they are like weird fruits and are round...? Anyways... on the outside of the package they have the weirdest translated "descriptions" from the Japanese. My favorite that always makes me giggle is something about how this gummy tastes like "a young woman wandering in a peach grove at twilight." Really?! I am not mature enough for this candy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    lol! have you seen those (delicious) Japanese gummy candies? they are like weird fruits and are round...? Anyways... on the outside of the package they have the weirdest translated "descriptions" from the Japanese. My favorite that always makes me giggle is something about how this gummy tastes like "a young woman wandering in a peach grove at twilight." Really?! I am not mature enough for this candy.
    No, I'm going to have to find those. Those gummies sound very, sophisticated. lol

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    No, I'm going to have to find those. Those gummies sound very, sophisticated. lol
    lol, we have an awesome Asian market in Minneapolis that I have seen them at. They also have Mochi which is the most delicious ice cream treat I have ever eaten.... Sooo yum. I highly recommend the "Green Tea" flavor!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

lol, we have an awesome Asian market in Minneapolis that I have seen them at. They also have Mochi which is the most delicious ice cream treat I have ever eaten.... Sooo yum. I highly recommend the "Green Tea" flavor!
    I may have to go on a candy hunt soon, I doubt I'll be able to find much in my town. I've always wondered what Mochi tastes like. I went on vacation in SF a couple years back, my priority was buying and trying all kinds of Asian candies. My favorite were those sticky ginger candies that clear your sinuses. I also managed to score Green Tea pocky and Black Sesame pocky. That was the bomb. We need to stop talking about candy, it's reminding me that I have none.

Ginkgo

What happens if I delete the recycle bin?

Ginkgo

You can always count on those [people] to think of something savage.
    Last edited by Randomnity; 06-06-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: racial epithet removed

Bullshit is all the reasons we give for living. And if we can't think up any reasons of our own, we always have the God bullshit. We don't know why we're going through all this pointless pain, humiliation, decays, so there better be someone somewhere who does know. That's the God bullshit. And then, there's the noble man bullshit; that man is a noble creature that can order his own world; who needs God? Well, if there's anybody out there that can look around this demented slaughterhouse of a world we live in and tell me that man is a noble creature, believe me: That man is full of bullshit.

— Howard Beale

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Thanks to the Mod or Admin who fixed my retardedness!

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ignore sure is nice this time of year.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

E. N.. T... :P Array RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Rubik's Cubes are easy to solve once you figure out the algorithm.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~