User Tag List

Page 1394 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 3948941294134413841392139313941395139614041444149418942394 ... LastLast
Results 13,931 to 13,940 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    A noted historian who I generally respected has died.
    Look on the bright side - now he's history! ...?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I'm watching Shawshank Redemption; and Red says how "May is one hell of the time of the year to work outdoors." - apparently, I was nuts about it being May earlier today. May is the best time of year for anything, and has always been. We ought to make the most of it, honestly.

ThatGirl

That's it, everyone is at a funeral and I am so mentally bored I could scream. I am going to see how drunk I can get in the next hour....good times.

ThatGirl

Okay one hour 4 and 1/4 beers. Real beers too. Lately I have been drinking mikes lights, like one or two about once a week. This would be fine but they changed their formula to incorporate more sugar at a 3% alcohol content. Which it used to be 4+ with only 6 carbs and like 98 calories. So I can't drink as much of it, I get sick before feeling tipsy.

I'm drinking bud light lime. This is 4.2% and I figure less calories per bottle via consumption. What's weird is this is the most I drank in a while and I still don't feel drunk. Mostly I just want to work out. I love that I have become obsessed with fitness, and finess around any issue that could potentially deter me. I seriously don't want to be fat anymore.

I must I must I must decrease that huge ass!

Yup.....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I just finished having my monthly emotional meltdown over the phone to my STBX husband. It's a required performance to get him to pay the bills every month. I had to threaten him with a ruined credit record, stressed children, calls to my attorney, the fact that the judge in our case is ALREADY mad at him, and a few other comments to try to get him to emerge from his lethargic state of depression and be responsible to his family. Ugh. this is really getting old....will be so glad to have a court decision this summer and get his wages garnished.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I just realized I have 6 different cups/glasses/mugs on my desk. Most of them are empty, but still, that's a lot of beverages. (I like beverages.)
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Ginkgo

"Why?" can be an obstinate question.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Okay one hour 4 and 1/4 beers. Real beers too. Lately I have been drinking mikes lights, like one or two about once a week. This would be fine but they changed their formula to incorporate more sugar at a 3% alcohol content. Which it used to be 4+ with only 6 carbs and like 98 calories. So I can't drink as much of it, I get sick before feeling tipsy.

I'm drinking bud light lime. This is 4.2% and I figure less calories per bottle via consumption. What's weird is this is the most I drank in a while and I still don't feel drunk. Mostly I just want to work out. I love that I have become obsessed with fitness, and finess around any issue that could potentially deter me. I seriously don't want to be fat anymore.

I must I must I must decrease that huge ass!

Yup.....
    Look tubby, if you want to lose weight, don't drink at all. And if you're on Vent while at the gym, that's not going to do much either.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Look tubby, if you want to lose weight, don't drink at all. And if you're on Vent while at the gym, that's not going to do much either.
    I know, I actually finished off the last of the alcohol I have had in my trunk for a while and don't intend to buy more since it doesn't really do much for me anymore. But, for the record, I did end up doing tripple my normal hamstring exercises that day. :p

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

This gave me a chuckle.

[YOUTUBE="FSt2JQIpQBA"]Fratfellas[/YOUTUBE]
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so