User Tag List

  1. #13871

    Default

    Dearly beloved, we have gathered here to end your freedom as you know it. Lol.
    There are two ways to be fooled: One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

  2. #13872
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,009

    Default

    Going to a university science department surplus auction tomorrow. Gonna buy things that blink and whirrr.

  3. #13873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Going to a university science department surplus auction tomorrow. Gonna buy things that blink and whirrr.
    How about things that go boom, flame or corrosive chemicals?

  4. #13874
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    How about things that go boom, flame or corrosive chemicals?
    I tend to stay away from those thing for my own good. And the public's good, of course. Blowing things up was a childhood hobby.

  5. #13875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I tend to stay away from those thing for my own good. And the public's good, of course. Blowing things up was a childhood hobby.
    Mentos and coke FTW!!

  6. #13876
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Dearly beloved, we have gathered here to end your freedom as you know it. Lol.
    Let's hope everyone has learned from the past. It really was beautiful. Even if just for a moment.

  7. #13877
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,009

    Default

    If everyone was as romantically discerning as they should be, and always followed their checklist, would anybody ever hook up?

  8. #13878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    If everyone was as romantically discerning as they should be, and always followed their checklist, would anybody ever hook up?
    I have problems compromising and I'm comfortably single.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  9. #13879
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    If everyone was as romantically discerning as they should be, and always followed their checklist, would anybody ever hook up?
    Yeah, just not for very long.

  10. #13880
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    After taking the quiz that Luna posted, now I've got the My Little Pony TV series theme song stuck in my head. Time for hearts and rainbows!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 779
    Last Post: Yesterday, 09:52 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts