User Tag List

Page 1382 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 3828821282133213721380138113821383138413921432148218822382 ... LastLast
Results 13,811 to 13,820 of 67804

Thread: Random Thought Thread

"the problem with people who have no vices is that generally you
    can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    NiTe

On the 9--11 attacks:
    I think that the people who did it were somewhat insightful, for they attacked a symbol of American power: the financial heart of New York. The twin towers were places where the microcosom of the economy took place. However, their actions were quite unethical and so I don't approve of such actions. They didn't seem to realise the ineptitude of the Americans to change their policies towards the Middle East.
    =====
    Even when we have lost hope in resolving the problems we have, we are still fundamentally part and parcel of the world. By virtue of this understanding, we can do anything realisable within the universe. [So don't give up ]

If you don't like the way this universe is - go somewhere else!" - Richard Feynman

What do you think about me?

figsfiggyfigs

.....___
    ../.......\\>--◖ EXTERMINATE!
    ..=-=--=
    ..=--=-=
    |.|.|.|.|.|\\>---C
    |●...●...●\\
    |●...●....●\\
    |●....●....●\\

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Hmmm.... I wonder if there is any mail in my mailbox.... Considering it's surrounded by two feet of water at the moment I guess I won't find out for quite a while.

Don't worry, there is only junk mail advertising gumboots.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Frick.... not even 9 am I already sooooo done with work today. Nothing on my schedule and I'm cranky. Poo.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't know why, but I just think it's rude to go and have 10 kids, and then bring them to everything and anything the parents go to, especially if they're young. They'll just annoy the fuck out of people, or at least me.

And it's mostly those over-producing rednecks that do this and invade Wal-Mart and restaurants and they throw food and should've gotten their tubes tied a long time ago.

I really want to peel these little bandages off and look at what's underneath, but dr said to leave it on for a couple days. I AM BEING SO GOOD DOCTOR, DO YOU SEE?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    It is. I have never seen it at a supermarket anywhere. Must research.

So you've had one? How was it?
    I expected it would punch me in the stomach and make me see colours because it's so colourful but I must say that it was quite plain. It had a very extremely subtle taste but I don't remember much. I'll have to find one again, eat it and record my reactions. :P I remember the seeds inside. The skin was surprisingly thick. Sauces could be nice with it.

Oh the store I shop has a lot of "multicultural" items. Canadiana...

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Lol, while I do enjoy the ahh moment for a good thirty seconds or so, I have a love hate relationship with epiphanies.

For me they signify one of three things:

A) that mystery that has kept my mind busy for so long gets wrapped up in one tidy little package and my mind goes silent for a while. This gets causes me to become irritable and restless until I find something new to ponder in the back of my mind.

B) it signifies the start of an entire thought reconstruction, and that fun little pondering ends up becoming a full on transformation of every thought I have already settled and comfortably, without thinking too much about it, pull from that knowledge at will. This is a huge pain in the ass.

C) I suddenly realize how all that directive energy I put toward creating something, is inherrently flawed in the long run. I end up losing my passion for everything I previously worked toward. You can't imagine how frustrating that is.

As a result I prefer a nice balance of just mentally floating. Math is incredibly theraputic.

Then again I may be nuts. Or possibly just intelectually lazy.

Anyway, I should check out that feynman guy.
    Haha I totally relate. I like pondering endlessly on certain topics though. They keep me busy and not bored. I would be so sad if I knew everything, and yet, I still strive to know everything.

Mentally floating as in having your ideas floating around in your head and just letting them be? It's kinda like day-dreaming with no dreams.

Feynman is utterly glorious.