User Tag List

Page 1376 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 3768761276132613661374137513761377137813861426147618762376 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

the more you talk about paris hilton the more she is alive. don't talk about paris hilton, and the choice is yours.
    by @magpie

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

First time in my life I haven't celebrated Easter in any way, including family dinner. My mother just got back from visiting her mother, who is in very poor health, in Florida, and she wants a day of down-time. Husband is on night shift and is asleep right now. I'm at Starbucks. It's packed. Feels a bit strange, but I'm kind of relieved that I don't have to do anything today.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    yupp

I wish I was celebrating easter this year just for the food deviled eggs lamb soup pascha nutroll pizzelles egg shaped candy etc
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

I ordered something different for once, but I'm scared it's not safe what if I don't like it?
    by @magpie

figsfiggyfigs

Portal was fun

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I u prplchknz
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxP

This Easter I've played lots of board games. Chess, Axis & Allies, Settlers of Catan and Risk, to name a few.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

There is no worse feeling than experiencing the knife picking up unexpected speed as you're cutting a bagel and feeling it sink deep into your finger.

It's been two hours and I still want to scream... not necessarily from the pain, but from the memory of what it felt like.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    First time in my life I haven't celebrated Easter in any way, including family dinner. My mother just got back from visiting her mother, who is in very poor health, in Florida, and she wants a day of down-time. Husband is on night shift and is asleep right now. I'm at Starbucks. It's packed. Feels a bit strange, but I'm kind of relieved that I don't have to do anything today.
    I'm sorry about your your grandma, but I'm glad your mom got to see her.

It's definitely a weird mix of feelings, isn't it? Disappointment, for me, in that I had nowhere to go, but coupled with relief and a feeling of freedom. If it adds any solidarity, I did not do anything either. My kids were out in Ohio with my ex-in-laws, I can't go to my parents, my friend who I usually can go visit for the weekend was away with family, and I just didn't try to call a lot of people to make plans, I just wasn't feeling like investing so much this year.

Instead, I cleaned my basement, did laundry, cleaned some of the kitchen, and watched a movie.

My Easter meal was a smoked tuna sandwich at 10pm. But at least the prep time was minimal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sosekopp View Post
    This Easter I've played lots of board games. Chess, Axis & Allies, Settlers of Catan and Risk, to name a few.
    Settlers of Catan is a great game. I might play this week.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I'm looking at my unplugged phone and my sound speakers as the headphones is hanging off of it, while the cable running to the other half, which is why I have my headphones. I lost the other half of the speakers. My desk looks a little worn from too much geeky activity. I wonder what the timber coating is from because it certainly is fading sooner than anticipated. Hahah my headphones say dangerfield.

I'm trying to get busy in mind, so there I am looking at my dinosaur BJC cannon 1000SP printer, no its not a dot matrix thank the fuck, but neither is it a laser printer. Actually I was unable to find the right cartridge last year so I went and bought another printer. Some memorable company I can't quite remember, where I had to buy 3 sets of ink for it to work instead of just black, like blue and yellow as well or something. And it had a scanner which I never used because the software installer tried to install a lot of crap that was incrda_totally sus, instead I right clicked my computer properties hardware device manager to just install the specific drivers for that particular printer. Anyway, so there I was trying to print something with it and it said I ran out of ink. I go buy some ink, a black cartridge thinking this is what I need, obviously since I only print in black. Then the computer detection software for the printer said when I installed it, I bought the wrong cartridge and in fact I need to go buy the colour cartridges.

At which point instead of going to the computer shops and supermarkets to buy them I dusted off the dinosaur printer that remarkably prints almost faster than the newer one with the scanner. And then searched online and ordered the appropriate out of date cartridges, and I bought a spare. And that's how I ended up with the old printer still while the new printer is in my friends shed gathering dust.

Hahaha @ random story.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've developed an obsession with the '70's, with the times and especially with the visuals and the design. Especially 70's 'modern, like pod chairs, brushed metal hi-fi, and minimalism. But also some kitsch like string art and shag carpeting. Not sure why.. to bad it's not more timely, trend-wise.