User Tag List

Page 1364 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 3648641264131413541362136313641365136613741414146418642364 ... LastLast
Results 13,631 to 13,640 of 67646

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I got blue screen of death and had to call Dell, and the guy walked me through all the troubleshooting to isolate the problem (bad motherboard). It was actually super fun! I have always sort of been intimidated by the inside of computers for some reason, but it was cool to see how everything fit together, try out different configurations.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

my coffee maker won't turn on today. luckily my french press should be here so I can make more than a tiny cup of coffee at a time.it tricked me. yesterday it turned on, that whore.
    by @magpie

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wish there was a swing in a 500 meter distance from me. I'd go there and use it until I fall asleep.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Wow. Turns out someone made a World of Warcraft account using MY e-mail adress. I got an e-mail from Blizzard about an investigation of that account and that if it really is mine, I have to contact them... Weird.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Wow. Turns out someone made a World of Warcraft account using MY e-mail adress. I got an e-mail from Blizzard about an investigation of that account and that if it really is mine, I have to contact them... Weird.
    It's probably fake. Scammers will send emails of that nature to people to try to trick them into giving up their account info. I get like 5 of them weekly.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    It's probably fake. Scammers will send emails of that nature to people to try to trick them into giving up their account info. I get like 5 of them weekly.
    I was already wondering how that was possible. I've never had a World of Warcraft account, but I did tease a friend of mine quite often because she did have one.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Yeah, basically you can guess whether it's a spammer or not based on what sort of redirect they have on the URL or attached to the source code under the buttons on any page you are sent to... or what sort of questions they ask of you. Most big companies use security questions that you establish, and/or tell you what sort of requests they will make of you if they ever need to contact you. E-mails that go outside those boundaries should be carefully examined.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I really want our office to participate in Take Your Dog to Work Day.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I think I might have forgotten to take out an old tampon before putting a new one because I went to go change the tampon and I pulled the first one out and noticed there was still something up there and pulled the 2nd one out.
    by @magpie

ThatGirl

.....That's pretty gross Perp.