User Tag List

Page 1358 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 3588581258130813481356135713581359136013681408145818582358 ... LastLast
Results 13,571 to 13,580 of 67828

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Bleary eyed neighbor rung my doorbell asking me to turn down my stereo. I guess my house is conducting serious techno bass to the rest of the neighborhood. Yup, I feel like a bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    your mom didn't think so last night while she was calling my name.

Excellent SM impression.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post

I know people that know them at least. I got some pretty strange looks at work from people that just can't imagine going with people they don't personally know. There is a whole group going for roller derby and there is kind of a caravan but we aren't even all leaving at the same time.
    But seriously,
    I may going to Ibiza with a couple of people from here who i have never met befor this summer... i have no qualms. FUN!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Eternity is like a fractal moment that happened to fart colours across the screen. as the farts gave off specific colours that vibrated across the air an odorless smell that wafted across the wind channels swept them afar. and those colours became apparent as soon as the rain sprinkled a touch of juice in the sky. a splotch of confusion and chaos. the people living in the burrow started to evacuate as the overpowering smells with the combination of colours...just too much. one of the people fell, almost inebriated by the level of odor. luckily there was a modern stimpack just for such an occasion. peppermint, a canister of odour removal helped. as did the mediciney taste of fisherman's breathe. however the fumes spread like wildfire, as the wind decreed, notwithstanding the evacuation carried forward. something about the smells lasting days, weeks caused the people to look for other accommodation. lets face it who wants to live with friends and bad smells.

And since when did I become what's his face from big bang theory wanting to thoroughly sanitize my friends entire house. blah, there i was trying to move his fridge and i touched something gooey, my golly gosh this did not bode well. neither me removing years of grim from his bathtub. fortunately the dog hair on the couch compensated for the vacuuming. as did the cobwebs in crevices and the ah well there you go. I should be an imaginative writer, man I wish it was imaginative.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wish I had any charisma, because I don't.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

figsfiggyfigs

intjs are fucking crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    intjs are fucking crazy.
    A few in this forum are. Yes.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    A few in this forum are. Yes.
    lol
    and outside of the forum!

Would you prefer glitter, fairies, and unicorns?

Phantonym

From a list of most romantic movie quotes:

Harold (Bud Cort): “I like you, Maude.”
    Maude (Ruth Gordon): “I like you, Harold.”

-"Harold and Maude" (1971)
    Chuckle-worthy. Out of all the sappy and verbose declarations, it's that simple.