User Tag List

Page 1356 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 3568561256130613461354135513561357135813661406145618562356 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,560 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I ended up calling the cops on my apartment complex last night.

There were 20x more people than normal partying here and it was out of hand. Then I started hearing people yelling, "FIGHTTTTTT". I looked out my window, and sure enough we have our own personal Fight Club outside. I didn't call over the first fight. I didn't call over the 2nd fight. But when they started going at it a 5th time over the course of an hour, I though that a police presence might make some of the underage kids clear out and calm things down. So I called.

I was a little worried I shouldn't have, but when I walked outside today there was blood all over the sidewalk where the fights were.

Why are people douchebags?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Well you may have saved someones life or a trip to the hospital who knows! Kids these days .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

There used to be a guard here on Thur/Fri/Sat nights. He told me a long time ago that he was quitting in March. I'm really pretty pissed that the landlord hasn't hired a new guard since he left.

I know the landlord gets contacted every time the police are called to his apartments. Hopefully he'll take a look at the security tapes from last night and hire a new fucking guard.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

There were 20x more people than normal partying here and it was out of hand. Then I started hearing people yelling, "FIGHTTTTTT". I looked out my window, and sure enough we have our own personal Fight Club outside.
    Why are people douchebags?
    Were the urinating fellas fighting, too?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I hate obnoxious drunks, its like learn to handle your god damn liquor or I'll rip out your liver
    by @magpie

Some thread titles share a certain type of logic: "If broccoli has butter on it, am I an orange?"

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

everyone knows that true, as soon as you put butter on broccoli you are trasnformed into a talking orange. Gah! jaguar and I thought you were a T
    by @magpie

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I was attacked by a suicidal Beagle puppy today. The dog saw me riding my bike and decided to jump in front of my bike. I couldn't slow down anymore, so I hit the dog and fell over. I felt bad for the puppy. It must have been shocked that me and my bike turned out to be not that much of a fun toy. It's owner was mad at it too.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

figsfiggyfigs

FUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU GOD DAMN WISEDOM TOOF DKFJLKS:KJF:LKSJ:LDKJF:LKJSL:KJFLKJA LKS LDKWLIEULAIU:LSKJDNKLAS:KJD

I"M GOING TO RIP YOU OUT, PUT YOU IN A JAR, AND LAUGH AT YOU EVERY FUXING MORNING, YOU GIANT MOTHA FLAKSJLKJD:LKJWLKJA:LSKJ

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    GOD DAMN WISEDOM TOOF
    Dog and Butterfly.

That was the song playing on the Bone Fone thing, the dentist hung around my neck before he put me under with anaesthesia. When I came out of it, the same song was playing. Because of that, I assumed no time had passed. Lol. I said, "When are you going to start?" He said, "They're already out!" I looked at him like he was full of shit, and began laughing. I felt no pain at the time, but I sure as hell did later!