User Tag List

Page 1354 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 3548541254130413441352135313541355135613641404145418542354 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,540 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Patches, you are a treasure.

I say you take preemptive action and punch him in the dick anyway.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

^^
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    All the frats are closed tonight (I don't know why) apparently. This means that all the obnoxious kids who would be partying in the frats are in my apartment complex instead.

These are the type of people who don't know how to handle their liquor. They throw up all over the sidewalks and don't clean it up, and break glass bottles all over the hallways. They break the railings along the stairs, and destroy anything that isn't bolted down.

So they were standing outside my door smoking, and I could hear their conversation. (Not that hard. They were yelling.) And one of them goes, "YEAH MAN. YOU SHOULD PISS ON HER DOOR."

I naturally go investigate, and look out the peephole on my door. There is indeed, a gentleman facing my door unzipping his pants.

I swing my door open, and the FIRST words that pop out of my mouth without thinking are, "I will punch you in the dick."

I then promptly slammed my door.

I stood behind the door to try to hear their response. One of the neighbors said, "Dude I didn't know she could talk. I thought she was deaf."

Wow.

You should've kneed him.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Shit in his bed.

Not on it, IN it. Beneath the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    All the frats are closed tonight (I don't know why) apparently. This means that all the obnoxious kids who would be partying in the frats are in my apartment complex instead.

These are the type of people who don't know how to handle their liquor. They throw up all over the sidewalks and don't clean it up, and break glass bottles all over the hallways. They break the railings along the stairs, and destroy anything that isn't bolted down.

So they were standing outside my door smoking, and I could hear their conversation. (Not that hard. They were yelling.) And one of them goes, "YEAH MAN. YOU SHOULD PISS ON HER DOOR."

I naturally go investigate, and look out the peephole on my door. There is indeed, a gentleman facing my door unzipping his pants.

I swing my door open, and the FIRST words that pop out of my mouth without thinking are, "I will punch you in the dick."

I then promptly slammed my door.

I stood behind the door to try to hear their response. One of the neighbors said, "Dude I didn't know she could talk. I thought she was deaf."

Wow.
    Buy an electric cattle prod and just zap them in the nuts.
    They should get a charge out of that.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    ^

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I actually have mace here. If I had had more time to react, I feel like macing someone in the balls would probably sting.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I just realised today the ambiguity in the term 'mother fucker'. Does it mean that that person fucks mothers, or that that person is just a greater, enhanced type of fucker (like in the way one would say, "that's a mother of a mountain/beer/house") ?