User Tag List

Page 1353 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 3538531253130313431351135213531354135513631403145318532353 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,530 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Living in residence makes it so hard to hide out from parties. ><
    I'll trade places! :o

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND TO MY CALLS/TEXTS!!!! I'm not going to be a happy camper if I don't get a ride to the tournament. I may even have the balls to just downright quit...only if it happens again.

figsfiggyfigs

OH gosh, that was some virtual adventure you just took me on...

Went to a stag do with a half dozen guys I dont know (friends of the stag), there was loads of different staff to interact with at the track too, waiters, waitresses (who were hot!!) and the bets men/women, it was awesome, my extroversion was so on high setting today. Had a great time.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ahhh, quiet evening alone while the E spouse is over at a friend's with the guys. Practiced the bodhran, watching some Star Trek, drinking some wine... what to do next? Shower? Flute? more bodhran?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Ahhh, quiet evening alone while the E spouse is over at a friend's with the guys. Practiced the bodhran, watching some Star Trek, drinking some wine... what to do next? Shower? Flute? more bodhran?
    Drink lots more wine then play the bodhran, while recording the results so we can watch!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Drink lots more wine then play the bodhran, while recording the results so we can watch!
    Ha, drunken bodhran playing! I love it! I'm not good at all yet though, I've only just started learning... it might be pretty horrid to watch.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I like the way you spend your I time!

I think I'll walk down to my local coffee shop to grab a drink. I usually drive downtown to the trendier spot where they roast their own beans, but it's nice out and I'd like to go for a short walk.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

That did not go as planned.

I have a minor interest in urban planning and the way spaces are utilized. So on my walk I stopped to look over a small wall at an empty parking lot and think about how it was broken up into segments. After about a minute I realized that right in front of me was a parked car with a couple inside. I have no idea what they were doing because the glass was tinted and within a half second of seeing them I threw up a terribly awkward wave and quickly carried on to the coffee shop.

I did not return the same way.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

All the frats are closed tonight (I don't know why) apparently. This means that all the obnoxious kids who would be partying in the frats are in my apartment complex instead.

These are the type of people who don't know how to handle their liquor. They throw up all over the sidewalks and don't clean it up, and break glass bottles all over the hallways. They break the railings along the stairs, and destroy anything that isn't bolted down.

So they were standing outside my door smoking, and I could hear their conversation. (Not that hard. They were yelling.) And one of them goes, "YEAH MAN. YOU SHOULD PISS ON HER DOOR."

I naturally go investigate, and look out the peephole on my door. There is indeed, a gentleman facing my door unzipping his pants.

I swing my door open, and the FIRST words that pop out of my mouth without thinking are, "I will punch you in the dick."

I then promptly slammed my door.

I stood behind the door to try to hear their response. One of the neighbors said, "Dude I didn't know she could talk. I thought she was deaf."

Wow.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~