User Tag List

Page 1348 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 3488481248129813381346134713481349135013581398144818482348 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,480 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I love cereal. Like a lot. The chocolate-vanilla Cocoa Puffs I just ate were delicious.

Also- should have thought to do some of my Bio handout tonight, but phone time chomped all up in the grill of homework time.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

What a crazy, somewhat crappy day.

The worst overall: Last night when I did my federal taxes on the free online forms, I ended up coming up with a $2200 bill -- after never ever having to pay money on federal taxes. But I couldn't find the error and was resigning myself to my fate. Last night I about cried myself to sleep, I don't have that type of money lying around. It sucked.

Then I used H&R Block software tonight online as a last-ditch effort to check my work. (The cool thing is that you can fill EVERYTHING out first and figure out what you owe / are owed before having to buy.) And I came up with a $1600 refund. My work had been correct to the actual tax owed, but somehow I forgot $3800 in credits, etc., because the free forms weren't very helpful.

A huge weight is off my back tonight, and even moreso if that refund shows up in my account soon.

(PS. No, before someone reports this post, I am not a Jen-bot spamming ads for H&R Block. Smart alecks! Use TurboTax or whatever software you want! Just get the refunds!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

didn't think that before, but now i'm slightly suspicious.
    by @magpie

Sniffles

I feel so silly singing on Vent.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You're singing?? Are you having a Vent sing-along? that sounds like fun.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Yes we are. It originally started because I promised to sing for YWIR, and others decided to join in.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes we are. It originally started because I promised to sing for YWIR, and others decided to join in.
    I feel pretty silly too. You started an karaoke party. lol

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What a crazy, somewhat crappy day.

The worst overall: Last night when I did my federal taxes on the free online forms, I ended up coming up with a $2200 bill -- after never ever having to pay money on federal taxes. But I couldn't find the error and was resigning myself to my fate. Last night I about cried myself to sleep, I don't have that type of money lying around. It sucked.

Then I used H&R Block software tonight online as a last-ditch effort to check my work. (The cool thing is that you can fill EVERYTHING out first and figure out what you owe / are owed before having to buy.) And I came up with a $1600 refund. My work had been correct to the actual tax owed, but somehow I forgot $3800 in credits, etc., because the free forms weren't very helpful.

A huge weight is off my back tonight, and even moreso if that refund shows up in my account soon.

(PS. No, before someone reports this post, I am not a Jen-bot spamming ads for H&R Block. Smart alecks! Use TurboTax or whatever software you want! Just get the refunds!)
    Why weren't you using something like TurboTax to begin with??? They are free too, until you have to file.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I feel pretty silly too. You started an karaoke party. lol
    Well at least other people are singing this time!

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    It's happened three nights in a row now. A lot of people have sung by this point (maybe 20).

Feel free to join in.