User Tag List

Page 132 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 32821221301311321331341421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Dali

That is me.

sammy

blowing up at people with the truth is a necessary evil (sometimes). Exercise with caution.

I've got plenty of reading material and yet I'm always tempted by just one more book, why, why, why.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've got plenty of reading material and yet I'm always tempted by just one more book, why, why, why.
    corporate greed! that's how they get ya

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

oh lord! i just walked passed a BUNCH of retarded people, like clinically retarded and they all looked at me with their funny faces and i just burst into hysterical laughter! i was walking alone, couldn't stop laughing and nobody knew what i was laughing about. i ordered some food, still laughing. But i got something completely different from what i thought i ordered!! now i'm crazy mad and hatin on retarded people.

figsfiggyfigs

I can see clearly now the rain has gone.... seriously.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    oh lord! i just walked passed a BUNCH of retarded people, like clinically retarded and they all looked at me with their funny faces and i just burst into hysterical laughter! i was walking alone, couldn't stop laughing and nobody knew what i was laughing about. i ordered some food, still laughing. But i got something completely different from what i thought i ordered!! now i'm crazy mad and hatin on retarded people.
    You should join the group " I'm going to hell for laughing at that"

don't worry. I've already joined it along ago. LOL

Ha.

All of my posts are random, disordered thoughts. Some day, a moderator will realize this, and move all 2,000+ of them into this thread.

In fact, I think I'll just start blogging in this thread to save them the effort.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Ha.

All of my posts are random, disordered thoughts. Some day, a moderator will realize this, and move all 2,000+ of them into this thread.

In fact, I think I'll just start blogging in this thread to save them the effort.
    get out of here!! you've got your own space for this

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Ha.

I enjoy your randomness! It's good I can find most of it in your blog so I can see it all in one place. You know what, that off-topic post thread is pretty crazy trying to make sense of it... go read that one day. It's intense!

as for you mean-spirited ENTJs who laugh at mentally retarded people.... UGH, story of my life! Laughing inappropriately

Invited to a party tonight. I'm cramping like crazy though. Don't know if my groans of pain are going to be attractive in that kind of environment.