User Tag List

Page 1309 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 3098091209125912991307130813091310131113191359140918092309 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,090 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

the Dark Prophet of Kualu Array Serendipity's Avatar
    MBTI
    RAD

Giving my brother a baguette:
    His answer: You broke it? YOU BAGUETTE BREAKER!?
    My answer: I FELT YOU NEEDED A BREAK!
    His response: Noooooooooo!

I paint my arm with numbers, because atleast I know where they are and no one can move them. unless they rip off my arm, but if they do I am aware of my numbers being moved but it'd hurt like hell but on the other hand, if it didn't hurt I would be scared.. And relieved, unfortunately it would probably end in my early untimely death and everyone would suffer. Maybe not me, since I didn't feel any pain in my arm then suceedingly I shouldn't feel pain whenever however either, then again that's a premature conclusion. I might end up hurting myself like hell and suiciding because I can't handle the pain but then again, I haven't lost my arm so I don't really have to worry about this.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The sun is shining. Kat has to hide from the sun. I looked up if there are other people who have summer eczema. Turns out only horses can have it. I must be a horse, then.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Giving my brother a baguette:
    His answer: You broke it? YOU BAGUETTE BREAKER!?
    My answer: I FELT YOU NEEDED A BREAK!
    His response: Noooooooooo!

I paint my arm with numbers, because atleast I know where they are and no one can move them. unless they rip off my arm, but if they do I am aware of my numbers being moved but it'd hurt like hell but on the other hand, if it didn't hurt I would be scared.. And relieved, unfortunately it would probably end in my early untimely death and everyone would suffer. Maybe not me, since I didn't feel any pain in my arm then suceedingly I shouldn't feel pain whenever however either, then again that's a premature conclusion. I might end up hurting myself like hell and suiciding because I can't handle the pain but then again, I haven't lost my arm so I don't really have to worry about this.
    Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    OMFG SOMEONE SAVE ME . THIS PARTY SUCKS SO BADLY!!!!!

(hiding in a dark room with my friend's laptop while everyone dances outside)
    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Still trapped in a dark room... getting cold... has stolen a blanket to keep warm....

Be sure to tune in next week for the next exciting episode of "An INTJ Goes to a Party."

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Be sure to tune in next week for the next exciting episode of "An INTJ Goes to a Party."
    Hilarious!

For those in need: Here's a lesson on how to dance: http://www.dancevision.com/store/DACD118/

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Well I think it's safe to say I won't be using Ventrilo again on this site. And holy shit am I pissed off right now.
    I liked you getting on vent. Don't stay away.

Late Friday night probably isn't the best time to introduce someone to vent. We've all been getting crazy shitfaced drunk together on the weekends. Since it's usually only us regulars, we get pretty haphazard with our sexual comments toward eachother, because we've all already established boundaries with one another and know each other well. I'm sorry that got out of hand and got you upset. =( I wasn't there last night, but I know what the drunken vent sessions get like.

Don't let that dissuade you from coming back. Please? I liked talking to you on vent.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

gloriana, please come to vent, I won't lick between your toes awkardly.
    by @magpie

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I should get a new driving instructor. Mine constantly talks to people on the phone during our lessons.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I should get a new driving instructor. Mine constantly talks to people on the phone during our lessons.
    When I was 16, mine was notorious for making the kids run him on errands. He would direct us to drive somewhere, parallel park, and then he would tell us to wait in the car for a couple minutes. He would run out and go do something then come back.

He was also the coach of some local kid's baseball team, so during my driving lessons he was having us taxi him from business to business in the area so that he could give the Sponsor forms for the Baseball team. It was hilarious, actually.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I failed drivers ed, because I didn't make a poster about drunk driving. Really? How is my ability to make a poster any indication of how good a driver I'm going to be?
    by @magpie