User Tag List

Page 1302 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 3028021202125212921300130113021303130413121352140218022302 ... LastLast
Results 13,011 to 13,020 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Mo' money, mo' problems. - Michael Scott.

Ginkgo

Shrapnel cadaver I like jeronemo phallic cannibal she has yellow teeth scary witch grimace ew it's a facade! A facade I say! Her red hair is balding in the middle like a neo-new age monk from the city of gopher. We need more cannibus in this area of town. I don't understand why it's so reclusive, like it doesn't know what to do with itself. Like all the Mexicans are colluding with the policeman and sharing it where WE CANT HAVE ANY! Bagels aren't just for emancipated lepers. They can be for me too! I love the sesame street ones. They make my toes tickle in the moonlight. DANCING! DANCING!

*curls up in ball and resumes the fetal position sucking thumb*

Well, that was an interesting catharsis... Lot's of built up frustrations there....

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc"][/YOUTUBE]
    that is totally adorable!!
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...r-sat-2-years/

If that is real, no one is allowed to use "forever alone" again.

No one.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...r-sat-2-years/

If that is real, no one is allowed to use "forever alone" again.

No one.
    No way, "Forever Alone" has too many useful applications outside of this purview.

We just can't make "Get up and do some fucking pilates before your ass gets stuck in that chair forever" jokes.

For at least 2-3 weeks I mean. Out of respect.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Why is it every time I don't like someone, I immediately go questioning my motives for not liking them and put MYSELF under a microscope to ascertain whether my reactions are rational or emotional? Why can't I just say "Herp, what a douche nozzle" and be done with it? WHY?!?!?!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

ThatGirl

Dear Forum Member to Last Rep Me,

Only for the last 20 years.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thoughts inspired by looking at forum:

1) I hate Trent Reznor, he's such a whiner, I mean my god has he been depressed for the past 15 years? I can't even listen to new NIN stuff because of it.

2) You Know Who You Are: I noticed your signature. I know that song. Is that supposed to be directed at me? Is that supposed to be funny? I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU. *covers ears and hums*

3) Can't you rob a bank through white collar crime? Are they mutually exclusive?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

ThatGirl

MY ex-best friend (the dumb bitch) used to LOVE Trent Reznor.... I didn't get it then, I don't get it now.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    MY ex-best friend (the dumb bitch) used to LOVE Trent Reznor.... I didn't get it then, I don't get it now.
    See! Why can't I say "dumb bitch" like that??? I used to be able to, now I can't. I say shit like "I don't think she was evil or anything, I just couldn't get along with her".

But sometimes I really, really, really wanna just say "that dumb bitch". Sometimes "that crazy, stupid, entitled whore bag".

But I can't