User Tag List

Page 1293 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 2937931193124312831291129212931294129513031343139317932293 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,930 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I51aM8cWUj8&feature=related"]Dramatic Gesture[/YOUTUBE]

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

And now for something different...

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.
    Haha... my dad always makes me recite those, esp that one. He laughs so hard. I like them too.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Haha... my dad always makes me recite those, esp that one. He laughs so hard. I like them too.
    My fave is this:

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

That one is my absolute favorite of all time too.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Illusions, Michael, illusions!!

Tricks are what hookers perform for money.

--Gob
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Illusions, Michael, illusions!!

Tricks are what hookers perform for money.

--Gob
    no no, the line is " Tricks is something a whore does for money....*looks at kids*.... orrrr cannnddy!!"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    no no, the line is " Tricks is something a whore does for money....*looks at kids*.... orrrr cannnddy!!"

Yes yes! You're right! hehehehehehe!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

The mods are moving threads around. Not saying this is a conspiracy to specifically drive ME crazy, but that's what I'm saying.