User Tag List

Page 1286 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 2867861186123612761284128512861287128812961336138617862286 ... LastLast
Results 12,851 to 12,860 of 67842

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

Not many songs about forgiveness, are there?

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Meh... Lab practical today... I just want to get it over with. I've got grocery shopping to do.

MBTI
    INTJ

ESFJ (my current project manager) walks into the cafeteria. I'm at the coffee fixing station. We catch eyes, and I'm ready to gesture 'what's up', and he looks away. So I'm like, okay let's see how dramatic he wants to be here. So he gets his coffee, walks past the fixing station- but has to walk back since there's no other fixing station in the place. The whole time he's there he doesn't say anything to me. He's mad since I blew his spot up last week, so now he acts like he doesn't see me. It's so childish.

He just did the same thing at the printer. I'll speak the next time he comes up.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

It's raining like cats and dogs out there, thunder and lightning a-go-go. Plans to kick the ass out of the rest of the yard work are hereby officially canceled.

I don't want to deal with the kitchen flooring. The boards themselves are alright but some of the edges were warped by the flood water, and that's what counts. It they can't lock together perfectly, there will be gaps. I know I can't put it off forever, but goddamn.

Maybe I can just finish sorting through the mountains of unnecessary Christmas decoration crap and keep working on the closets so I don't feel like a total slack-master.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I use to have a shirt with rain,dogs, and cats falling with the caption "It's raining cats and dogs" when I was 3-5 it was blue.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I use to have a shirt with rain,dogs, and cats falling with the caption "It's raining cats and dogs" when I was 3-5 it was blue.
    LOL- Love the playful use of Si from Ne-users. This reminded me of my ENTP mentor over the weekend- We would be talking about whatever, and he'd shoot off some seeming unrelated story from his childhood or some show he saw. He's hilarious.

MBTI
    yupp

no it wasn't random, gloriana mentioned it was raining cats and dogs and it reminded me of that shirt. It was an awesome shirt, I wish I still had it.
    by @magpie

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Still struggling to see the differences between "The Bonfire" and 'The Fluff Zone".

Maybe make a baby out of the two forums?

"The BonFluff Zone" or "The Fluff Fire"? (second one sounds kind of hazardous, but no less attractive).
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    yupp

Von Fluff Zone so it sounds foreign and distinguished
    by @magpie

Wow.
    After many many posts in the lyrics thread I finally was unsuccessful in finding lyrics to a song I was searching for.

The song? Life is full of possibilities by Dntel.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it