User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

they don't have anything else satisfying?

and I predict in 50-150 years computers will be banned.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i was really surprised to see people who were aware their post count changed. i know mine is around 2000ish but i really don't keep track at all, not enough to notice 100 or so gone

MBTI
    nerd

hong kong makes mainland china look like complete dogshit, holy crap. why am i wasting my time over here? oh probably because my resume looks like dogshit too.

dear jesus, please fix my resume and get me a better job while i jerk off all weekend, kthnx.

I wish Mystic Tater would stop being a god damned douche, I dont know what the hell has unleashed all this bannable behaviour but he used to be a real prescence and not just messing with people either admins/mods or other members of the forum.

Guy was able to post a lot of interestings and creative content, a lot of it weird stuff too, which was really great and found images online which must have taken time all by itself, but it looks like he's gone down a blind alley.

I'm also wondering if anyone, anyone at all, remembers or could help me in relation to a book search, it was an anthology of Batman stories, which may or may not have run into a number of volumes (I only ever read the first but I read it a couple of times and should have kept it but I threw it out).

It was a novel, not a graphic novel, a paperback book, stories which stand out in my mind include a short one which was diary extracts from an obsessive fan/stalker who tried to assasinate Batman once he believed he was Batman (like John Lennon's killer), a story in which Batman hallucinates The Joker (who is certainly dead because he has been crushed by an old water mill's giant wheel, his head busting like a water melon), a story, once again told from a diary perspective, in which someone uncovers a razor demon mythos and discovers the blade, is possessed by the demon eventualy and fights the Batman.

There's an impossible amount of things appear when you do a google search or wiki search or amazon search to try and find what I'm talking about here, hopefully someone can help out.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

At work, we used to sell this:

now, we sell this:

It's the little things that get ya through the day.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wish Mystic Tater would stop being a god damned douche, I dont know what the hell has unleashed all this bannable behaviour but he used to be a real prescence and not just messing with people either admins/mods or other members of the forum.
    He got laid. Thats what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    He got laid. Thats what happened.
    He got laid and it made him into a douche? Are you serious? That's shit. There's not likely to be anything to put him right then.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

New running shoes arrived! Too cold to try them outside but I think I'll go on the treadmill for a little bit.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

I think I actually thought the sole was going to be thinner.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    yupp

I found the book I needed for free woohoo! I also got world of the wars for free yay free books.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington