User Tag List

Page 125 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 25751151231241251261271351752256251125 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

How does one get eyebrow strain
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

From being surprised too often?

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Really?!?
    Damn, did it again
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

*Drinks the coffee and opens the thoughts in my mind taking it in and understanding that at this moment...my soul is at peace*

(So worth the 35$ price tag)
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

There is a certain feeling, a twisting and a struggling and a searching and a failing. It's as though you're locked up in the prison of reality, and you're trying to break free of it, but not once and for all. You just want an answer to your problems, and these problems are so deeply ingrained in everything, like a tree that has spread its roots through the entire earth, that to slough them off would be to discard the whole world in favor of . . . what? It's easy enough to answer that question; the hunger for the "what" is all over and through the "what" like a spirit to be exorcised.

But what if no exorcism is possible? What if you're locked here in this ugly world, once and for all, without hope of getting what you desire? The world then becomes absurd, totally unjustified and yet firmly real. Why? Because you stop accepting it for what it is: you seek to doubt it out of existence, with the hope of escaping it, but there it is right before you, the same as ever. The world also becomes sickening: everything is too much, too real, too thickly-truthfully what you don't want it to be. You feel as though you could vomit the whole thing up out of some cosmic, all-embracing stomach, but no stomach is big enough or strong enough. The world becomes suffocating, as well: it presses in on you from all sides, a heavy mass of unwanted truth that threatens to snuff out your freedom to deny it. Should the world succeed, you become a corpse, a still and empty object without the will to transcend.

All of this can only be called a sickness unto death, a sickness that steals upon you with the same arbitrariness as any sickness. It is a sickness that we are born with--the sickness of reality itself, a sickness to which no remedy is possible. The best we can do is give ourselves over to life, in a spirit of strength and belief. This does not destroy the death-sickness, but, because faith in oneself is the antithesis of doubt, disgust, and imprisonment, it does take off the edge.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

My hair does not smell like me today. And I'm not sure how that happens. It's not like I can take it off, misplace it, and find it a year later under a sofa cushion. The scent would make sense then, but not now after I washed it last night. In lavender mint!

Maybe it's the lavender mint Weird internal monologue over.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

ARGG!!!! I finally caught up on my Lost episodes to the end of Season 5 and now ABC pulled the pilot off its website already!!! I can start watching with the SECOND episode??? NOOOOOOO... How could they do this to me? I HAVE to start with the Season 6 pilot!

... rar files... how do I put them together again?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I'd love to go outside in the dark right now, take a walk through the woods and look at the stars.
    It'd be better if I still had my trampoline, to just lay on it and be devoured by the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Next few days are going to be so busy... :/
    Really not looking forward to it.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ARGG!!!! I finally caught up on my Lost episodes to the end of Season 5 and now ABC pulled the pilot off its website already!!! I can start watching with the SECOND episode??? NOOOOOOO... How could they do this to me? I HAVE to start with the Season 6 pilot!

... rar files... how do I put them together again?
    Open the first one with WinRar and extract the file.