User Tag List

Page 1245 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 2457451145119512351243124412451246124712551295134517452245 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,450 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

I have a slight Facebook addiction. I have a Twitter account, but I rarely ever check the damn thing. Now that I'm thinking about it...*checks twitter*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

As I dug through my refrigerator looking for anything I could find to sustain myself, I stumbled upon a half-eaten 2 gallon tub of Neopolitan Icecream that had been in my freezer for at least 2 months now. At this point It was no longer in like separate columns dividing each flavor from each other, but just a light brown pile of compounded sugar. I observed it for a while and came to the conclusion that after months of rocky diplomacy, the chocolate finally waged war on the strawberry, to which the vanilla decided to remain neutral. After weeks of raging warfare, the chocolate used its newly acquired territory in the strawberry section to begin extending itself in the vanilla section, to which it finally declared open warfare on the chocolate. After a few more weeks of being continually pushed back by the brute force of the mighty chocolate army at this point, the strawberry and vanilla banded together for one final stand against the chocolate, which failed to achieve its goal. All that remained of their forces were remnants of vanilla that stained the walls of this tub. The look of it reminded me of the surface of Saturn.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    I have a slight Facebook addiction. I have a Twitter account, but I rarely ever check the damn thing. Now that I'm thinking about it...*checks twitter*
    Actually I'm not even on Twitter. I use "Tweet" sometimes for "post on Facebook" because it's less clunky. I do have a slight FB addiction, but I'm starting to get bored of it.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Yeah, I find real-world interaction to be much more stimulating these days. I've really come a bit out of my shell since high school. Somehow that doesn't mean I spend any less time on facebook...I just enjoy other means of interaction.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Haha.... I'm the opposite. I don't find in person interaction more stimulating, necessarily..... and spending less time on FB doesn't mean I spend more time interacting in person. Probably means I spend more time on TypoC....

My blog:

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

"Those British motherfuckers never die. Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, those guys from Led Zeppelin. Man they're old as fuck. Fucking Ozzy Osbourne is gonna out-live Miley Cyrus."
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

^ Yup @ Aquarelle

I have a man-crush on Seth McFarlane.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I want to read a fiction or literary nonfiction book about working on a ship or boat.

My blog:

What a fun day off I had!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I want to read a fiction or literary nonfiction book about working on a ship or boat.
    The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket. I find ships boring, but I did not find this book boring.