User Tag List

Page 1221 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 2217211121117112111219122012211222122312311271132117212221 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,210 of 67656

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #12201

    Default

    I found a marshmallow bag in my bed with 2 squished marshmallows. I ate them. I'm officially disgusting!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  2. #12202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I found a marshmallow bag in my bed with 2 squished marshmallows. I ate them. I'm officially disgusting!



    bahahahaha that is wicked! haha

  3. #12203
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Spring break should never end!
    That's too limiting.

  4. #12204
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Double takes. It's like reading that street sign called, Butte Creek DR.

  5. #12205
    A GOD Array Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Sat back, and reviewed all the memorable moments from abit of '03 to late '05 to late '08. Seems to me each passing year felt a whole saga of it's own. How things felt like they were left to be dealt with in my hands. How it felt some times really only the weather was my resolve in the times needed most. I really want to share these memories with someone. I really want to tell someone every thing about my life. I really want to tell *just* one person how dearly this world means to me. What a place it is to fight for. How every thing can be folded into one lasting memory.

    [Blog'd.]

  6. #12206
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Sat back, and reviewed all the memorable moments from abit of '03 to late '05 to late '08. Seems to me each passing year felt a whole saga of it's own. How things felt like they were left to be dealt with in my hands. How it felt some times really only the weather was my resolve in the times needed most. I really want to share these memories with someone. I really want to tell someone every thing about my life. I really want to tell *just* one person how dearly this world means to me. What a place it is to fight for. How every thing can be folded into one lasting memory.

    [Blog'd.]
    That was cool.

  7. #12207
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    *waits for Jack Flak to fall off the top 10 posters list*
    And he's gone!

    Now I just have to get that pesky blue off the list, and all will be well.

  8. #12208
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    And he's gone!

    Now I just have to get that pesky blue off the list, and all will be well.
    I was tired of seeing that red name, too.

  9. #12209
    .~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    40,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    And he's gone!
    Now I just have to get that pesky blue off the list, and all will be well.
    Only 22,000 more posts to go!
    (for you and nine other friends)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  10. #12210
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,533

    Default

    Now is the day I'm pondering the invention of water safe cigarettes since I keep failing at quitting...
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO