User Tag List

Page 1195 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 1956951095114511851193119411951196119712051245129516952195 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,950 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I love the clear blue sky.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

It was a day of lumbering bark, a bark a lumbered wood along the grassy knoll. The cave hobbit looked at the shiny coins on the floor and squinted, too bright, too bright, the sun shone on. Glasses the hobbit muttered, winked at the sun in rather rambly tones then looked at the shiny coins and crawled with a stick to proper height. A flick a, tick, a snick, there, that should clear the way, who leaves shiny metal lying around like that. Indeed the tiny nosed hedgehog took a sniff, whiff, a sniffle as the air blew reconstituted baby powder and perfume. Those stormy nights couldn't be any more roamy than avocados in a tree. a fig and a grape bounced lightening quick as the traffic congestion blocked the sultry sultanas view of the soap foaming the dishes. hahah, oh there were carrots, and mangoes, and pumpkins, and berries, and celery's and celebrities with ferries mowing dry grass along the lumbering bark, a barely soiled slumber.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Oh this should be good I ate some coconut sauce...its always amusing how my brain reacts to different sauces. Its almost like that time, Flopped and canopy of water down fell water of balloon bursting the seems. Something about backward remedies. Seems the bursting balloon of water fell down water of canopy and flopped. hahaha, amused.

Those dear backward soundtracks in the creviced of spaces. Then the radio blared, holler some flashlight lamps as the energy deflated in the room, those precious light bulb moments when the night goes out filled with crisp fresh humid air amidst the chirping crickets and fans.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Ah yeah, might be snoozy time those REM's in the theta zone. Thy nefarious sauces produceth a conflagration of mixtures thy pallet finds delectably fleeting, demonstrably tasty and oh so fruity with thee extra zang a zing a ding, dang you are so not gonna get me to recite the bible in okaly dokaly...hell hath fury like flanderesses.

You did not just see that!
    Cave shaped rocks with crockery and spoons, bend them like beckhams, those football flaps churned like toffee apple and licorice.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Someone confessed to me that an associate of theirs committed an act they were never punished for. Though they didn't necessarily mean for it to come about, it was still entirely their fault and only a select few know the truth. At first it was just information that was interesting to know, but now that I think about it, I wonder how this person sleeps at night? Do they think about killing themselves? What separates this person from a serial killer/mass murderer, or are they similar to a serial killer/mass murderer in that they (often) don't feel remorse? What did they feel or think when they looked into their victim's eyes? How are the relatives of this victim feeling and why didn't the person I know tell the authorities? I'd like to sit down and ask them these questions and more, but something tells me it wouldn't go over well...
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

ThatGirl

Maybe you can get them drunk first or something?

MBTI
    INTP

Snow melts fast

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Ahh use it..who cares
    Not a chance!

figsfiggyfigs

I can't believe I feel alseep till 1030 pm( I have an odd sleeping schedule, don't ask)... I had to go grocery shopping too >< all the stores are closed now >:E

I guess its instant noodles for dinner today >:/

----------

I almost reported your comment for "making me laugh to hard", but then I figured that might piss off the mods

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I can't believe I feel alseep till 1030 pm( I have an odd sleeping schedule, don't ask)... I had to go grocery shopping too >< all the stores are closed now >:E

I guess its instant noodles for dinner today >:/

----------

I almost reported your comment for "making me laugh to hard", but then I figured that might piss off the mods
    Hey, instant noodles aren't that bad. Just stir in an uncooked egg to create an egg drop soup. Also, if you have leftover meat and some veggies or even frozen veggies, they can really add to the meal.