User Tag List

Page 1188 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 1886881088113811781186118711881189119011981238128816882188 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

figsfiggyfigs

I shouldn't be allowed to have friends.

MBTI
    NiTe

My parents yap at each other for the most trivial things, even things that they have nothing to do with, such as the 23rd Feb 2011 affair with the wrong book sent to our house for me! When that happens, I want to run away as fast as I can...but don't because I know it's not good for the family.
    ---
    The imagination does have its limits. The world is larger than ourselves, and ironically since it doesn't have a mind, it can do things we can't because of our finiteness.
    =====
    Even when we have lost hope in resolving the problems we have, we are still fundamentally part and parcel of the world. By virtue of this understanding, we can do anything realisable within the universe. [So don't give up ]

If you don't like the way this universe is - go somewhere else!" - Richard Feynman

What do you think about me?

sometimes i think this is us ... humans.. or its love in colours or something incredibly big and important..

I'm also amazed that people think i take drugs... i don't i don't beleive in taking them and maybe its just i like to daydream and think wierd things..

Did you know they found a new study wherreeee they say spirituality or ones pre-determined spirituality ( i dont know the right way to word this arrgg) ohh well that it is geneticallly linked... how cooolll is that i think its nifty and its usually shows more late twenties and early thirties... I found this super fascinating.

Also i sometimes think that john frusciante and other crazy artists from our music industry who have been down and out of their minds maybe in another dimension or world really are todays mystics and sometimes/ imho speak soooo many truths and they are just pure.

Another reason why some probably think im super druggie... totally not i just like these topics

also because i have no life on friday night:

does anyone else find it wierd how on an internet forum there are 1188 pages of random topics people wish they said to another human in real life but just decided to post it here( myself included?..) i find it interesting and sad but mostly interesting and sweet... and im wierd alrighty

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    My parents yap at each other for the most trivial things, even things that they have nothing to do with, such as the 23rd Feb 2011 affair with the wrong book sent to our house for me! When that happens, I want to run away as fast as I can...but don't because I know it's not good for the family.
    ---
    The imagination does have its limits. The world is larger than ourselves, and ironically since it doesn't have a mind, it can do things we can't because of our finiteness.
    My parents used to do this a lot more, and I used to constantly avoid the situation. I think because this sort of conflict bothered/ bothers me so much is a major reason I think I'm more of a feeler than a thinker.

I feel quite relaxed right now...

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I shouldn't be allowed to have friends.
    Shall we keep small children and animals out of reach, as well?

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Just the animals. Small children are expendable.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Shall we keep small children and animals out of reach, as well?
    Those two are a given.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

marching along, fists in the air, statues falling down, burning flags everywhere!

figsfiggyfigs

<does disappearing act again>