User Tag List

Page 1179 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 1796791079112911691177117811791180118111891229127916792179 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Much better.

Apparently TypeC doesn't know the difference between success and failure when it comes to uploading avatar images, so I just wasted a bit of time on nothing.

MBTI
    NiTe

Just done an exam...and feeling half-here and not-here at the same time.
    =====
    Even when we have lost hope in resolving the problems we have, we are still fundamentally part and parcel of the world. By virtue of this understanding, we can do anything realisable within the universe. [So don't give up ]

If you don't like the way this universe is - go somewhere else!" - Richard Feynman

What do you think about me?

MBTI
    NiTe

From time to time, I would play the remembrance game and it goes like this:

"I remember a time in my life when [fill in blank for what I remember]." I try to keep it going as long as possible, before I have to do something else.

It's a nice way to get away from pointless rambling that I have in my head [which is pretty much all the time].
    =====
    Even when we have lost hope in resolving the problems we have, we are still fundamentally part and parcel of the world. By virtue of this understanding, we can do anything realisable within the universe. [So don't give up ]

If you don't like the way this universe is - go somewhere else!" - Richard Feynman

MBTI
    NiTe

I'm amazed that we were able to work out what the interior of the Earth is made of, given the fact that no one has ever sampled anything from 'down' there.
    =====

Dali

My brother has dropped by my office and he just wont stop talking. He's ISTP. Go figure.

MBTI
    NiTe

I wish that I can see the universe in my head without going crazy at the same time. But then we have Google sky for that
    =====

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear Winter..

It's been a nice run and we had some times.. But You are just not doing it for me and I would like you to leave.
    I think it's time I started seeing other seasons..

Arc.

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

My shoulder blade feels out of whack.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

America sure is following an eerily similar path to that which brought down Rome...I need to marry a Canadian pronto; my get rich quick schemes aren't quick enough to avoid it.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

The only way I'm coping with the political news across the world and country is with lots of medication.
    a cat is fine too