User Tag List

Page 1176 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 1766761076112611661174117511761177117811861226127616762176 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    I've had Sam Adams Boston Lager, Guinness, a few different light beers, Yuengling, and Magic Hat, and Guinness was the only one I really liked and that didn't fuck with my stomach.
    Guinness is good for bad stomachs.

ThatGirl

I'm starting to picture you guys having sex...... ........

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I'm starting to picture you guys having sex...... ........
    Who am I with? It better be a hot chick

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Apparently I was quite extroverted and friendly and sensitive when I was a young child.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Apparently I was quite extroverted and friendly and sensitive when I was a young child.
    I was a demonchild who scared adults out of babysitting me just by glaring at them. My own aunt was scared of me and wouldn't watch me.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

I've always been fairly well-behaved. Around late elementary school into middle school i became quite introverted. In college (and maybe the very very end of high school) I became a bit more extroverted again. I'm not nearly as nice and empathetic as I used to be though, and I certainly do have a mischievous side, although I suppose it's a very tame controlled one compared to many people.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Who am I with? It better be a hot chick
    I'll put you with YWIR's old avatar. If I remember right your obsession was a little...out there.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've always been fairly well-behaved. Around late elementary school into middle school i became quite introverted. In college (and maybe the very very end of high school) I became a bit more extroverted again. I'm not nearly as nice and empathetic as I used to be though, and I certainly do have a mischievous side, although I suppose it's a very tame controlled one compared to many people.
    Mine was situational. Some people thought I was an angel. Like at the doctor's office there was a shelf of toys. And everytime I went to the doctor's I would pick up all the toys and organize them on the shelf instead of playing with them. And all of the other parents used to be like 'awwwww, isn't she precious."

And then when people were babysitting me they talk about me like I was the motherfucking Chucky doll from the movies, like I was going to stab them with a knife while they slept.

But then in the 4th grade, the principal moved our field trip to the 3rd grade class, basically meaning the class before us got the trip, and the class after us got the trip, but we were being skipped. So I wrote up a petition stating that it was unfair, got the entire 4th grade class to sign it, and gave it to the principal. And all the mothers on the PTA were like, "Awww, she's handling it like such a grown up!"

And then another babysitter started refusing to babysit me because she, "couldnt punish me" and she didn't know how to handle me.

I was the "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde" of children.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I'll put you with YWIR's old avatar. If I remember right your obsession was a little...out there.
    I dont remember that, are you sure its me you're thinking of?

I'm raging again. I swear to God I've got a Hulk like tilt switch
    Last edited by Lark; 02-21-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling