User Tag List

Page 1137 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 1376371037108711271135113611371138113911471187123716372137 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,370 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

How on earth do you answer the question, "How are you feeling?" The moment someone asks you it, you stop feeling however it was you were feeling at the moment they opened their mouth, and what you're usually left with is the sense that you're peering at yourself from the other end of a psychological telescope. Once you catch a glimpse of your own emotions, they're no longer what they were when you started looking for them, so that you scarcely feel able to give an honest answer.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I just ate a chocolate cupcake that was so delicious that I'm at serious risk of being converted to whatever religion it is that people with a sweet tooth practice.

I was just glancing at some notes I put on my Facebook page (yes, I'm guilty of using that website--occasionally, very occasionally), and I didn't manage to do anything more than glance, because, to make a long story short, I'm a pretentious little snot who should be, and is, unbearably ashamed of himself for posting what he posted on his Facebook page. The notes, along with my self-description, were both erased. From Facebook, that is, not the annals of time. (And they were on there for such a long time too! I deserve a spanking for it. *pulls out a loaf of bread to spank himself with, because his bottom is too sensitive for a flyswatter*)

Today is a "special" date in my "life," and it is the worst one I've ever had. Ever. And yet here I am bursting into wild laughter over a silly post of mine in a thread where such long posts are probably inappropriate (although I doubt anyone is going to mind, as long as I don't do this regularly, and I don't. Which begs the question of what "inappropriate" even means in this context. Something to do with my overactive superego, no doubt.) When you burst into wild laughter on a particularly grim day, you really want to believe you're going insane, because laughing at grim moments is the sort of behavior that forebodes a nice long vacation from reality.

Okay. I really should not have written this post. But now that I've gone to trouble of doing it, I'm going to force myself to post it. (Eww.)
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Insanity is a welcome type of relief.

Lol.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I *may* have had too much coffee in a misguided attempt to wake up.... Javajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajava javajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajava nnnnnnnngh!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

I was just glancing at some notes I put on my Facebook page (yes, I'm guilty of using that website--occasionally, very occasionally), and I didn't manage to do anything more than glance, because, to make a long story short, I'm a pretentious little snot who should be, and is, unbearably ashamed of himself for posting what he posted on his Facebook page. The notes, along with my self-description, were both erased. From Facebook, that is, not the annals of time. (And they were on there for such a long time too! I deserve a spanking for it. *pulls out a loaf of bread to spank himself with, because his bottom is too sensitive for a flyswatter*))
    this makes you sound like an annoying hipster.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Conjunction junction, what’s your function?

Is it a full moon?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I'm off to bed, *after* I have a cold drink.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

This chocolate craving won't go away.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Charting a course Array
    MBTI
    INFP

These are two of my favorite things...

Put 'em together...