User Tag List

Page 1119 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 1196191019106911091117111811191120112111291169121916192119 ... LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,190 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Is that what you're getting me for my birthday?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I want one of those!

MBTI
    INTJ

Tosh.O is a funny dude.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Is that what you're getting me for my birthday?
    No, that is what YOU are getting ME for my birthday (a little over two weeks from now). Thought I'd give you a heads-up.

Senior Member Array

And Daniel Tosh was funny, before he started hosting a YouTube clip show. He's this generation's Bob Saget. You watch: twenty years from now he'll be voicing a guy on a sitcom explaining how he met his kids' mother.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    No, that is what YOU are getting ME for my birthday (a little over two weeks from now). Thought I'd give you a heads-up.
    Oh. Because I was going to say.... I can't even manage to drive without nearly dying every so often... Im not sure giving me a plane is a good plan.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Array

It's a good thing I'm not getting you that plane then, because it's probably one of the most difficult to fly. The Harrier is a "jump jet": it can take off and land vertically like a helicopter.

Somebody's been spinning their wheels trying to get their car out of a parking space for like 15 min. It's not working, buddy.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Somebody's been spinning their wheels trying to get their car out of a parking space for like 15 min. It's not working, buddy.
    That happened to me last year. I got stuck in a pile of snow at like 11pm on a Saturday night.

Luckily, drunk college kids were roaming the streets, and I got stuck next to a liquor store. 15 inebriated gentlemen pushed my car out for a case of beer.

~

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'd do it for free!

Happy Birfday!
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so