User Tag List

Page 1086 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 86586986103610761084108510861087108810961136118615862086 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,860 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

oh this should be good because there is energy in the way we speak our minds and in that energy state there is a kind of robustness that would precipitate the many stations of latitude. and this latitude forefront of functional sensation along the curve. and what cultivated curve is it that, that would appear shaped like an echo in time as the waves roll back and forth along the shoreline of waking energy fields.

for there are many kinds of energies that are subtle yet pronounced and then we are exposed to a lot. perhaps in its microbial life these energies pass through us like wind is to break...ahahah.

but of course wind has energy, have you not ever felt the wind that brushes along your cheeks and thought what a sensation, where is this energy that the wind has to create the motion of the energy that carries far and wind along the breezy indenture line. and who would of thought that the spirit is a walking energy field in line with a winding road that travels along a windy foreshore of sensation. like those creamy little tiles that bask in the sunlit escarpment outside the balcony of dreams overlooking the beach.

the sun glistens in your hair, the wind blow drys the motions of thought and the waves tumble dry fascinated by the leaping sand dunes. those dunes that break the oceans curls as they devour and consume that which is in their paths along a degradation and weathered palm of salient rocks that wouldn't simmer and stew, displaced against the tide of lapped up grace. wouldn't the wind carry the sand afar, drying out the moister and creating a delicate abundance of granule sediment that replants itself as smoothly as the winds follow the seasons.

You did say random...right!
    I'm good at random.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Do you ever re-read your posts here and think, "I wrote that?!"

ALL.THE.EFFING.TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Do you ever re-read your posts here and think, "I wrote that?!"

No, most of the time I think "I wrote that - Confirmed in Awesomeness"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    SEI

My whole body is aching. Must sleep now.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

9w8 so/sx/sp

--Deviantart--

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Deer counted on 10 minute drive home: 31
    Not going that way again...

Deer season should be longer. There are a lot of dumb ones running around, as they didn't move when I honked/flashed my lights/everything else to move out of the way, and it seems they have no natural predators around here, except maybe coyotes, but there aren't that many here.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My hairdryer almost started an electrical fire this morning. Guess it's time for a new one!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Why is it nobody ever listens to me until the exact thing I warned them about happens? Oh really? Your ex didn't make the car payment? No kidding, I told you she wouldn't. Oh they yanked the money out of your account because you have an account with the bank that has the car loan? You don't say....didn't I tell you to close that account? Dear God, please let my kind and sweet husband realize that some people don't care about anyone but themselves.... Please?

I remember when I was a teen sitting at a chi-chi's mexican restaurant with my family and hearing a 14 yo girl at the next table exclaim to her friend: "That bitch. I was a fan of Tori Amos way before her. She's a total copycat."
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Today I had an experimental subject hour. I was asked to describe a wonderful event that would happen to me in ten years. I started ranting about getting hit by a truck on my way home when the experimental subject hour was over. I put the rant in my blog, by the way. I need to edit it, actually. I forgot some details.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

beautiful.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken