User Tag List

Page 1073 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 73573973102310631071107210731074107510831123117315732073 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,730 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Today, I found out that my beautiful engagement ring is a remake of the late Princess Diana's engagement ring. I also found out my fiance bought it from an infomercial, for $19.95. FML
    http://www.fmylife.com/love/14447328
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

figsfiggyfigs

CLAIMED.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Goddamnit. The cat is picky and won't eat the dry catfood, so I have to give her those cans of wet cat food. So the dog eats the dry cat food, and I can't get her to touch the dog food.

If the Chinchilla starts eating the dog food, I quit.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Everyone has PMS.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

All hail Mystic Tater, master of the spiral tongue move!

Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

TMI.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    All hail Mystic Tater, master of the spiral tongue move!

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

So I wrote an introduction for in the almanac. As some of you might know, I'm the head of a commission that makes an almanac. I decided to be as truthful as possible. Here I have a translation:

As an obscure commission, this commission needed an obscure head. Good for them that they found themselves a good, not well-known representative: a first year student with the name Queen Kat. Who?! Queen Kat. Don't feel ashamed or guilty when that name doesn't say anything to you, because Queen Kat can rarely be found on receptions. When she does show up, she leaves within an hour saying “I'm bored, let's go do something”. She never tells what she's going to do, but don't be upset about it, she's probably just trying to get herself a tough "no words but actions" reputation or something. She does show up on other activities much more often, but she never joins the rest when they're going to the after party. She's bad at pooling, the last time she got drunk was in high school, she hates people who talk about homework, people who giggle (especially during class) and people who ask her dumb questions, she's permanently rigid and paranoid… In short: she's not the most fun person to get totally plastered with. Some neutral information: Queen Kat is 19 years old, she's from the dumb middle-class suburbs in Tilburg and the bitch never turns on her goddamn phone! She routinously wears way too much make-up, she hold the world record in yo-yoing and she hates to be called philosophical. What a deep personality!

I love writing mean stuff about myself!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

There are a lot more cute boys than I would think there would be...or else I'm just a tad bit aroused easier...

Finally.