User Tag List

Page 104 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

Enter Shikari are over rated
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Relinquish that which binds you to your cage. Spread your wings and fly. The sky is your kingdom, so take what is rightfully yours.

Dali

I've been having gastrointestinal issues every single day for the last two weeks.

Two days ago, I had a brainwave and decided to stop taking tea thinking it might be exacerbating (perhaps even causing) the issue.

I haven't had the slightest pain, cramping or *TMI symptoms* within the last two days.

I was a huge tea drinker and I'm going to miss the stuff. The withdrawal symptoms aren't much fun.

I wish I had some weed to help me get through the next three days (apparently, the amount of time it takes nicotine to completely leave the body... or so I've heard).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

It's TragedY! When the feelings gone and you can't go on!*****

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    I've been having gastrointestinal issues every single day for the last two weeks.

Two days ago, I had a brainwave and decided to stop taking tea thinking it might be exacerbating (perhaps even causing) the issue.
    I developed a similar problem; a slight case of lactose intolerance. I had to say good bye to my favourite coffee with lots of milk.
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

The waffles were great with the ice cream but I'm using that cracking choclate stuff in preference to the caramel stuff in future.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    I developed a similar problem; a slight case of lactose intolerance. I had to say good bye to my favourite coffee with lots of milk.
    Black coffee.

Urggh.

I feel your pain.

Dali

Speaking of black coffee, when my French friend was in Nairobi, she'd always order black coffee with no sugar.

Invariably, the servers would look at her incredulously and tentatively ask how she could stomach such a bitter concoction.

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

If you can get it, it's over the counter here, get some Lactaid. I'm serious. It's just the enzyme that your digestive system is missing that breaks down the protein lactase. Which is what most likely causes you the discomfort. It works.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Dali

You know what would be awesome? If there were such an OTC product to counter my caffeine-intolerance. So I could take that and Lactaid (for my lactose intolerance. Am I really only 24?) and enjoy a giant, steaming mug of Chai again.