MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

alienation is the real byproduct of social networking

/X\(:: :: )/X\ Array BlueSprout's Avatar
    MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Every time I see this thread, I get more pissed off that I never seem to have any random thoughts to share.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

°cataplum!

MBTI
    ENTP

^Very interesting self-reference

Not really random... something my Main Character is struggling a lot with in the chapter I'm now writing:

"Sacrificing yourself to save a friend seems very noble and good until someone else does it to you."
    (I'm now wondering if I would include this sentence or if the meaning is already clear enough from the story...)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

The internet makes people pickier about who they date and less likely to date at all. Why? They meet people online and lack a full picture of their character. They fill in the blanks with puppies and flowers and find everyone in real life wanting compared to Internet God(dess).

The Internet: Screwing With Your Love Life
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

If I want to know what my social life will look like in a year, I should watch the way my family behaves first. I discovered that when my family is mean to me, the rest of the world is nice to me. But when my family starts acting nice, the rest of the world will turn mean within a year. And when my family starts acting stupid again, the rest of the world will turn nicer within a year. I think I should get in a really big fight with my family. Maybe then my life will turn back to normal, after o so many years. Living like a loner starts to get boring.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm wondering if I should go to Las Vegas, NV for my birthday on the 21st of March with my two brothers, or have a party here in San Francisco, CA with all of my friends, or just saying screw it all and go to Miami, FL alone.

(Weighing pros and cons)

Dali

I just joined a new forum and one of the first threads I read was about the death of a young, established member. A thread he had started some weeks prior was linked within the thread and, reading both threads, I got the sense that he was one of those wonderful, nice, genuinely caring and selfless people that would truly be missed. I ended up crying for 10 mins for a 'stranger on the internet' that I had never met or interacted with.

Sometimes, feeling things so strongly just sucks.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

pick n mix is an example to human civilization, as humans we argue and divide ourselves because of our differences but we should all look at the pick n mix and use their model for running our civilization cola's can coexist with cherries without any problems in the pick n mix world. The next time you get a pick and mix and notice your sweets rubbing shoulders with each other in the container stop.....and think if they can do it why can't we.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    pick n mix is an example to human civilization, as humans we argue and divide ourselves because of our differences but we should all look at the pick n mix and use their model for running our civilization cola's can coexist with cherries without any problems in the pick n mix world. The next time you get a pick and mix and notice your sweets rubbing shoulders with each other in the container stop.....and think if they can do it why can't we.
    I'm one of those foam bananas!
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

words I'm tired of reading on this forum but are impossible to avoid given the topics:

logical
    objective
    subjective
    emotional
    organized
    organisized
    octoroks
    Likes chubber liked this post