User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny & Inappropriate Stories of Friends and Accidents

No me digas, che! Array Recoleta's Avatar

In high school I played soccer, and during the off season my coach and his family (they had like 5 amazing soccer-playing kids), and some other teammates and friends played games for fun on the weekend. So, I was a fairly decent player back in the day...and this one time I had a HUGE and perfect breakaway for the goal. There was nothing except for me and the goal right in front of me. What do I do.....?

For probably the first time in the 9 years I had played, I was running with the ball, but when I went to kick it in the goal I somehow stepped right on top of the ball causing me to fall completly over and wipe out. So not only did I not make the goal that was completely wide open, but my knee was bleeding everywhere too. Not to mention that I had a huge crush on my coach's son at the time who witnessed the whole thing...oops!

At least now-a-days I find the story funny

8w9 sx/sp

LOL. Here, my mom describes what happened to her at work today. I got it recorded.

Btw, when my mom talks about the men's bathroom, it's because the women's bathroom toilet overflowed at her workplace, forcing everyone to use the men's room.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Strangely, this ENTP feels empathy for the injured people in the ENFP's gleeful stories.

Must be a blue moon or something.
    Oberon, your emoticon cracks me up.

You see, I laugh easily. I'm the kind of person that laughs out loud all of a sudden while driving, studying, sitting inocuously in a cafe. I've always been like that, I don't know why. I think I'm easily amused. I see humor in many contexts, because humor is often about the unexpected .

And don't worry, I don't laugh at people's pain it's more I laugh WITH people. I understand your concern, I don't mock people in distress or revel in their misfortune. Unless I dislike them.

I was very concerned for my friends in both stories and I really feel for people experiencing physical or emtional pain. I actually kind feel a bit of sympathetic pain... So I wasn't making light or enjoying their pain.

But others' REACTIONS to their pain in their stories -- pretty funny. They also saw the humor in it and I think they understood I was commiserating with them.

And I think laughter is good medicine.

Does that help? Or make you want to share yet? I swear I'm a nice normal cuddly ENFP

Well, okay.

6w7 sx/so

Riding my bike down a hill, around a corner to cut through a gas station lot and slamed into the back of a big yellow school bus. I was not thinking on Earth at the time and I ended up breaking a bone in my hand. Laughed my ass off though with the station attendants. The bus driver gave me a ride to school that day. I still laugh about it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.