User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Always?
    In my experience: if she is not an SP and you're talking about behavior patterns, then yes. If you're talking about reading into one specific situation, SPs get it the quickest.

I know super-intelligent ESTP girls that are socially dumb somehow. Like, they get asked out every other day (literally. i have no idea how they do this. probably by socializing 24/7.) and are the life of the party, but can't read a guy for the life of them. that's why they have such a long list of dating histories.

ready, fire, aim... except they never get to the "aim" part b/c a new target comes along, and they fire! (how do you seriously have 20 boyfriends in 2 years?! not just date 20 guys, but have 20 boyfriends?! and a pre-med! Shouldn't she be studying?!)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    In my experience: if she is not an SP and you're talking about behavior patterns, then yes. If you're talking about reading into one specific situation, SPs get it the quickest.

I know super-intelligent ESTP girls that are socially dumb somehow. Like, they get asked out every other day (literally. i have no idea how they do this. probably by socializing 24/7.) and are the life of the party, but can't read a guy for the life of them. that's why they have such a long list of dating histories.

ready, fire, aim... except they never get to the "aim" part b/c a new target comes along, and they fire! (how do you seriously have 20 boyfriends in 2 years?! not just date 20 guys, but have 20 boyfriends?! and a pre-med! Shouldn't she be studying?!)
    I don't think she's overreacting. Maybe I understand the situation from the right perspective though. But I also know men are supposed to be stupid or too laid back.................
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]