User Tag List

First 40808889909192100 Last

Results 891 to 900 of 1291

  1. #891
    Senior Member amerellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???
    Posts
    464

    Default

    @ThatGirl : what do you mean by "good"?

    are you really claiming that I'm a bad person?
    you are claiming to know shit about my character just because I disagree with your typing?
    wow

    wow

  2. #892
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    As for amarillis, she is the epitome of what I would not consider a "good" person. Drives me fucking crazy.
    She's alright with me.

    EDIT: Too slow. I'd type Amerellis as a pissed-off NFP at this point.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  3. #893
    Senior Member Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Haha! I knew you were a snowflake! Thanks for admitting to it. Everyone else just thinks I am being mean when I call them that.
    Congratulations on solving perhaps the most high profile pending investigation on the forum, Nancy Drew.

    *pins gold star on shirt*

  4. #894
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    @ThatGirl : what do you mean by "good"?

    are you really claiming that I'm a bad person?
    you are claiming to know shit about my character just because I disagree with your typing?
    wow

    wow
    Hm, not what you would expect from an ISFP?

    Did you even watch my video? If you had what I said would have made REAL sense.


    Are you really going to get upset because I disagree with how you see yourself? Just wow.

    By my definition you are a bad person.

  5. #895
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    She's alright with me.

    EDIT: Too slow. I'd type Amerellis as a pissed off NFP at this point.
    Agreed. Pissed off NFP =)

    Stiggy = NTP

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  6. #896
    Senior Member amerellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???
    Posts
    464

    Default

    ok just because I am suspected of having aspergers, just cause some one has aspergers does not mean they are less intelligent, in fact it usually means the opposite.

    @ThatGirl: no I still think you are an ISFP gone ENTJ. Kind of like how Bill O'Reilly is an INFP gone ESTJ.

  7. #897
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Congratulations on solving perhaps the most high profile pending investigation on the forum, Nancy Drew.

    *pins gold star on shirt*
    You left out the whole point of my post.

  8. #898
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    ok just because I am suspected of having aspergers, just cause some one has aspergers does not mean they are less intelligent, in fact it usually means the opposite.
    Then why did you bring it up?

  9. #899
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Then why did you bring it up?
    Because you jokingly or not called her a snowflake, and she's obviously sensitive about it.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  10. #900
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    This thread is clearly fluff zone bound and I'm going to lose another 50 or so posts.

    BRB, CURSING AT THE SKY.

    P.S. Nijntje is an INFP. Look at me staying on topic! I am awesome.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What type is the one most taken advantage of?
    By PeaceBaby in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. [MBTItm] What type is the most likely to make a "What type is the most likely" thread?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. What type is the chaos ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:25 PM
  4. No more " What type is the..." threads
    By Thursday in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 03:37 PM
  5. What type is the most pedantic?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO